ServiceMaster of Gresham
A common misconception among many property owners that experience a fire is that the flames themselves cause most of the damage to your home or business. However, the smoke and soot from the fire often pose the greatest risks to your property. Even if the fire is relatively contained before being put out, corrosive chemicals and other harmful byproducts within the soot are notorious for latching onto nearly anything they come in contact with. This occurs during the fire, but also days and weeks afterward, as loose soot can continually be blown from area to area.
This is why it is vital that you call professional soot and smoke damage restoration experts, such as ServiceMaster of Gresham, as soon as possible.
Cleanup from Soot and Smoke Damage
Our technicians at ServiceMaster of Gresham are trained to track and spot soot to effectively remove it from your property with our soot and smoke damage restoration services. We understand how it moves, and where it is likely hiding. For example, various materials (such as paint, fabrics, drywall, ceilings, floors, wood, etc.) are easily penetrated by smoke and soot.
Additionally, chemical burning, pitting, or etching may occur during the fire, which can cause permanent damage to your property if not taken care of quickly. Residue left behind by a fire is often oily, sticky, or even corrosive, and various odors always linger.
Our experts have years of experience treating all of this and more. If you are the unfortunate victim of a fire, we encourage you to contact us today so that we can quickly give you peace of mind.
When you choose ServiceMaster of Gresham, you will receive the following:
- Tarping and Stabilization: This is done to secure your property, and prevent loose soot from spreading.
- Pre-Cleaning of Affected Areas: This is a step taken by our professionals to safely prepare the site for restoration services.
- Pack-Out Service and Cleaning of Belongings: Our pack-out service involves the cleaning, restoring, deodorizing your personal belongings in one of our climate-controlled facilities, and returning them to you once your property is restored. We also do what we can to restore larger belongings on-site.
- Restoring Damaged Surfaces: Our professional-grade cleaning products, equipment, and methodology are truly state-of-the-art, and utilize chemical reactions to effectively remove damage caused by smoke and soot.
- Restoring Fabrics and Upholstery: This must be done in a very precise manner in order to avoid permanent damage or incidental destruction. Our specialists are trained specifically for this task.
- Smoke Odor Removal: By utilizing ozone and hydroxyl treatments, we will leave your home or business odor-free.
If you are located in the Gresham, OR, area, and would like to utilize our soot and smoke damage restoration services, then contact our representatives at (503)376-6666. We are available 24 hours a day, and will answer any questions you have in your time of need.