There are many reasons why you may need deodorization services for your home or business, and our experts here at RestorationMaster are experienced in them all. Whether you have experienced water, smoke, or fire damage, or if mold, pests, or biohazards infiltrated your property, we can take care of the harmful odors left behind from their removal.
It is also important that you take care of these stenches in a timely matter instead of simply wishing them away over the coming days. If left unchecked, you and others living or working in these conditions may experience health and respiratory issues, depending on the cause of the odor. If you are located in the Gresham, OR, area, then we encourage you to call us for deodorization services.
Odor removal methodologies are often as unique as the cause of the odor itself. Some of the techniques our specialists are trained to utilize include:
- Thermal Fogging
- Nano Carbon Technology
- Hydroxyl and Ozone Technology
Our technicians make use of these tools and processes because they are simply proven to be the most effective for a range of uses. Whether it is your carpet, upholstery, furnishings, or air spaces that require deodorization, our experts will take care of the problem.
When you contact RestorationMaster for deodorization services, you will receive the following:
- Swift Response and Open Communication: Our technicians arrive on-site within two hours of your first call to inspect affected areas. We will inform you as to our plans and progress as they proceed.
- Removal of the Odor: Utilizing state-of-the-art deodorization techniques, our specialists will remove the source of the odor, and deodorize everything in the affected area.
- Documentation: We will document the odor removal process in order to keep you informed on our progress.
No matter the cause of the odor in your home or business, our specialists here at RestorationMaster can leave your property odor-free. We understand how various disaster scenarios unfold, and will target any areas that may have been affected as a result.
Below are merely a few of the causes of foul and harmful odors that our technicians deal with on a regular basis:
- Odors Caused by Water Damage: If water damage is not treated swiftly, then mold and mildew may take hold. We have plenty of experience with this, and even with removing odors that are a result of sewage and other contaminated water.
- Biological-Based Odors: Our technicians have handled various biohazards and their resulting foul odors on many occasions.
- Odors Resulting from Smoke and Fire: Our specialists are more than capable of removing the smells of smoke and soot left after a fire on your property.
If you would like to utilize our deodorization services, contact our experienced representatives at (503)376-6666. They are available 24 hours a day, and will happily answer any of your questions or concerns.