Experiencing a natural or manmade disaster that damages the structural integrity of your home or business is a nightmare that no property owner wants to undergo. The unfortunate reality is that this does occur on occasion. Those specifically in the Gresham, OR, area are at risk for a range of catastrophic scenarios, such as severe storms, earthquakes, fires, floods, and even general accidents and vandalism.
If any of these, or similar, situations leave you in need of reconstruction and remodeling services, then contact RestorationMaster for our reconstruction services. From initial building stabilization efforts and reconstruction planning to actual construction and remodeling, our experts will leave you with your property restored to its original condition.
Emergency Construction After Natural Disasters
We understand how tragic and inconvenient it is to go through a massive rebuild effort after sustaining extensive property damage. This is why we aim to make the process as painless for you as possible, and ultimately leave you with greater peace of mind.
When you hire RestorationMaster for reconstruction services, you can expect the following:
- Swift Response and Open Communication: Our technicians can arrive on-site within two hours of your call to begin their assessment. They will keep you informed as to their plans and progress throughout the project.
- Stabilization Services: If your building is damaged to the point that it is structurally unsound, then we will stabilize all affected areas before proceeding.
- Full Reconstruction Services: From original consultation and design through the entire remodeling process, we can take care of essentially everything you need regardless of the extent of the damage sustained by your property. This includes, but is not limited to:
- General Contracting
- The Handling of Permits and Licenses
- Plumbing and Electrical Work
- Carpentry, Framing, and Custom Woodwork
- Architectural Reports and Blueprints
- Carpeting and Flooring
- Roof Repair and Replacement
- Painting and Staining
- Applying Wallpaper
- Smoke Sealing
- Custom Window Treatments
- Final Inspection: Before we complete our services, we will perform a total inspection of your property to ensure that everything has been rebuilt and restored up to your specifications.
Regarding the skill sets, experience, and level of talent of the specialists that we work with, we guarantee that you will be getting the absolute best. From handymen and carpenters to subcontractors and even the project manager, we take additional steps to ensure that you only receive exceptional quality.
If you need reconstruction services for your home or business in the Gresham, OR area, contact RestorationMaster at (503)376-6666. We are available 24 hours a day to take your call and respond to all emergency situations.