Mold growth, whether in residential or commercial settings, can cause major damage to the structural integrity of a building, as well as the health of those in close proximity to it. This is because mold literally feeds off the cellulose that is naturally found in certain structural elements, and triggers allergic reactions and respiratory issues in individuals. For these reasons and more, it is imperative that you tackle any level of mold growth right away. Here at RestorationMaster, we provide professional help with our mold remediation services in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Mold is notorious for spreading once it makes an appearance on your property. This is because it continually releases its spores, which latch on to any area with moisture and an organic food source. In homes and offices, this is particularly troubling because common building elements (such as wood, drywall, and more) contain cellulose – a natural food source of mold. If not addressed, mold will spread throughout your property, weaken structural elements, discolor affected areas, and release a variety of unpleasant odors.
In addition to the structural damage it causes, mold can put the health of you and your loved ones at risk. Mold is known to trigger varying levels of allergic reactions, respiratory infections, and other health issues. If for any other reason, the health concerns of those exposed to the mold should prompt decisive action.
Testing for Mold and Removing It
Here at RestorationMaster, we proudly service home and business owners alike in the Fort Lauderdale, FL, area. Our services range from mold detection to complete mold removal and area restoration. For more detail on our mold remediation services, please read below:
- Timely Response: We are available 24 hours a day, and will get a team of technicians to your property soon after your call.
- Testing for Mold: The first thing we do is provide a mold assessment in order to locate all areas affected by mold growth. This includes culturable and nonculturable air and surface sampling, and full documentation of the data. This report will help us develop our mold remediation plan.
- Consultation: After our initial inspection and testing, we will consult for any resulting health issues.
- Moisture Removal: Utilizing an analysis of our moisture mapping results, we remove all excess water and moisture with our state-of-the-art equipment.
- Containment: We contain contaminated areas and remove damaged materials in order to prevent the spread of mold while we work.
- Content Cleaning and Restoration: We remove all mold, and then clean and restore your property and personal belongings to the fullest extent possible.
- Treatment: We provide treatment with disinfectants and anti-microbials to prevent future mold growth.
- Deodorization: We provide odor removal services in order to get rid of any lingering scents.
- Insurance Assistance: We help file any necessary insurance claims, as well.
If you would like to take advantage of our mold remediation services here at RestorationMaster, please feel free to give us a call. We are available 24 hours a day, and proudly service property owners in the Fort Lauderdale, FL, area.