In the event of a major disaster or accident, such as a flood, fire, tornado, or hurricane, the damage caused to your property is oftentimes twofold. You first get the initial damage during the primary event, and then the secondary damage if your property is not properly stabilized. RestorationMaster provides emergency board up services in Fort Lauderdale, FL to limit the extent of this secondary damage by securing your property. To receive the maximum benefit out of this service, it is important that you contact us as soon as possible following the primary event.
Emergency board up services are important because they not only stabilize your property to prevent further damage, but they also provide a greater level of safety to those living within the damaged building. In severe scenarios, structural elements are weakened to the point that they may collapse. In other situations, outside elements are let in through holes in your roof, siding, or windows, which can lead to a number of other complications. Among them include outside weather, vandals, pests, and more finding their way inside.
Effective Board Up Services
Here at RestorationMaster, we are available 24 hours a day to respond to emergency scenarios. We also have experience with stabilizing a variety of residential and commercial buildings. This means that no matter the style of your property, we have the expertise to stabilize it, keep outside elements out of your building, and prepare your property for a proper restoration.
When you choose to take advantage of our emergency board up services here at RestorationMaster, you can expect the following:
- Quick Response: We are available 24 hours a day, and respond to emergency situations as swiftly as possible.
- Covering of Openings: We make sure that all openings and holes are covered in order to ensure that the interior of your property is no longer exposed to unpredictable outside elements.
- Stabilization: If any core structural elements have been damaged, we will fully secure them to prevent additional damage or collapse.
- Roof Tarping: In the event that your roof is significantly damaged, we will provide roof tarping services.
- Enclosures and Barricades: When necessary, we provide temporary enclosures and barricades.
- Final Inspection: To make sure that your property is fully stabilized, and in a condition optimal to begin restoration efforts, we will perform a thorough final inspection.
It can be difficult to know what to do following a major disaster that causes significant property damage. However, the first thing you should do is ensure that all individuals within the building are safe. Once this is determined, we encourage you to contact us here at RestorationMaster to stabilize your property.
If you would like to take advantage of our emergency board up services here at RestorationMaster, please feel free to give us a call. We are available 24 hours a day, and proudly service both home and business owners alike in the Fort Lauderdale, FL, area.