The disaster restoration and cleaning services that we provide in Eagle, ID include the following:
- Water damage restoration
- Flood damage cleanup
- Mold remediation
- Sewage backup cleaning
- Crawlspace cleaning
Our business abides by the following principles of our REAL system:
- Relationships: We don’t view our services as a one and done experience with our clients. We want to build ongoing relationships with our clients and employees.
- Environmental health: We protect the natural environment by using environmentally friendly cleaning products and we make sure we restore a safe environment in your property for you to return to.
- Accountability: We are always accountable for the work we do which is why we provide the best possible restoration services.
- Leadership: Our technicians will form a restoration plan based on an assessment of your property and ensure that you are satisfied with the results.
Our IICRC certified technicians use the best equipment and methods of the industry to provide quality restoration services. We work diligently to stop the spread of the damage and restore your home to its pre-disaster state to save you time and money on the process. We also work with insurance companies so we can help with your claim.
You can reach RestorationMaster 24 hours a day at (208) 875-4768 for disaster restoration emergencies in Eagle, ID.
Water damage is the most common form of property damage because water can become a problem in many ways. Not only can weather conditions like rain and floods cause water damage, internal problems like pipe bursts, overflows, and sewage backups can also result in damage. Any amount of water damage is dangerous because it spreads through porous materials which can result in serious damage to the affected materials. Areas affected by water damage are also prone to mold growth. RestorationMaster provides water damage restoration services to remove excess water and moisture from homes and businesses in Eagle, ID. Our technicians use extraction and dehumidification equipment to remove water and moisture and we will restore the affected areas.
Indoor flooding is frustrating when it occurs because it can result in serious damage and leave you feeling overwhelmed about what to do next. Standing water can cause extensive damage because a large amount of water will get absorbed into flooring, drywall, wood, and other porous materials which can lead to serious structural damage. Flooded areas are also at high risk for mold growth. At RestorationMaster, we provide flood damage cleanup to help flooded homes and businesses recover in Eagle, ID. Our technicians will strategically remove the standing water as well as dry and restore the flooded areas.
Mold growth is a dangerous problem that not only causes damage within your property, but also puts your health at risk. Mold appears in areas where it has a source of moisture and food, and it generally feeds on cellulose which is found in building materials like wood and drywall. This means that mold growth can cause serious damage to the affected materials as it eats away at them, often leading to structural damage. The damage caused by mold and the risk to your health will only increase until the mold is removed. RestorationMaster provides mold remediation services in Eagle, ID to remove mold from homes and buildings. Our technicians use advanced methods to remove mold safely and we can help clean and restore affected areas.
Flooding within a home or building can cause major damage, but the situation is much worse if sewage is involved. There is always a risk that the flood water mixed with sewage before entering your property and a sewage backup can also cause raw sewage to get inside. It is important to stay clear of water that may contain sewage because coming into contact with sewage puts your health at risk. At RestorationMaster, we provide sewage backup cleaning in Eagle, ID to remove sewage from homes and buildings. Our technicians can extract all sewage and contaminated water and we will also clean and disinfect the affected areas to make them safe.
The crawlspace of a home is often forgotten about because it is tucked away under the home. However, you need to pay attention to what is going on in your crawlspace to protect your property. Your crawlspace houses foundational walls, flooring supports, and other wooden structures and this area is vulnerable to moisture and mold growth that can damage these materials. This is why you should have your crawlspace inspected each year. RestorationMaster provides crawlspace cleaning and inspection services in Eagle, ID. Our technician can inspect your crawlspace for any potential issues and we also provide water damage restoration and mold removal if your crawlspace is affected.
Related Disaster Restoration Services:
- Disaster Restoration and Cleaning Services Boise, ID
- Disaster Restoration and Cleaning Services Caldwell, ID
- Disaster Restoration and Cleaning Services Nampa, ID
- Disaster Restoration and Cleaning Services Meridian, ID
- Disaster Restoration Company in Fischer and Moss, ID
- Disaster Restoration Services in Sonna, ID
- Disaster Restoration in Middleton, ID
- Disaster Restoration in Hidden Springs, ID
- Disaster Restoration Company in Star, ID