At any time of the year, a major storm such as a thunderstorm, flood, tornado, hurricane, or blizzard could hit the communities of Burlington County, NJ. Each of these storms has the potential to be severe enough to cause serious damage to homes and businesses. Severe weather can cause structural damage to the exterior of homes and buildings and precipitation can contribute to indoor flooding and water damage. If your property is affected by a storm, it is important to address the damage right away before it becomes worse.
At Duraclean, we provide storm damage cleanup and restoration services to help affected homes and businesses in Burlington County, NJ. Our technicians can stabilize and repair the structural damage to your property as well as address water damage issues including flooding. We can also repair and restore your damaged personal items.
We provide storm damage restoration in Mt. Laurel Township, Cinnaminson, Maple Shade, Southampton Township, and the surrounding areas of Burlington County, NJ.
Damage Caused by Storms
The communities of Burlington County, NJ can experience different types of extreme weather events that can damage property. Storms like tornadoes, thunderstorms, and hurricanes often have strong winds that can damage roofing and siding and blow over objects like trees, utility poles, and powerlines which can make the damage much worse. Blizzards can also cause structural damage under the weight of the snow.
If a storm causes damage to the exterior of your home like the siding or roofing, this leaves the interior vulnerable to damage from wind, precipitation, and pests. Water damage is much more likely to occur in a storm if exterior or structural damage allows rain and snow inside. Excess water will not only contribute to the structural damage of the property, but also increase the risk of additional problems like mold.
Homes and buildings that are left vulnerable or unstable in the aftermath of a storm need immediate attention to stabilize and secure the property. If you notice damage to your property after a storm, do not hesitate to call our professionals.
Storm Damage Cleanup
Our technicians at Duraclean are prepared to address property damage caused by any type of severe storm. We can stabilize and repair exterior and structural damage and restore water damage caused by rain or flooding. Once the damage is restored, we will clean up your property and remove debris.
You can expect the following from our storm damage cleanup services:
- Our technicians will arrive immediately to stabilize and secure your property.
- Structural and exterior damage will be repaired.
- All debris including tree branches, broken glass, and building materials will be removed from the property.
- We will provide water damage restoration to restore damage from rain and flooding.
If your property has been damaged by a severe storm, do not hesitate to call our professionals for storm damage cleanup. You can call us at (856) 746-6351 for storm damage restoration in Mt. Laurel Township, Cinnaminson, Maple Shade, Southampton Township, and the surrounding areas of Burlington County, NJ.
Related Storm Damage Restoration Services:
- Storm Damage Restoration in Medford, NJ
- Storm Damage Restoration in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Storm Damage Restoration in Moorestown, NJ
- Storm Damage Restoration in Evesham, NJ
- Storm Damage Restoration in Cinnaminson, NJ
- Storm Damage Restoration in Haddonfield, NJ
- Storm Damage Restoration in Mt. Laurel Township, NJ
- Storm Damage Restoration in Southampton, NJ
- Storm Damage Restoration in Camden County, NJ
- Storm Damage Restoration in Camden, NJ
- Storm Damage Restoration in Pennsauken, NJ