In Cuyahoga County, OH, water damage is a major cause of concern for homeowners and business owners alike. This is because of the various ways in which it can arise, and the levels of damage it can cause. At ServiceMaster by Disaster Recon, we provide complete water damage restoration services to eliminate the cause of the damage, remove excess water and moisture, and restore any affected areas and belongings.
Excess Water in Your Building
Excess water and moisture can penetrate your building in a number of ways. Several of the most common that we deal with include burst pipes, sewage backups, overflows, and major leaks. Once the water is there, it can effortlessly seep through porous building elements (such as wood and drywall), spreading and causing damage. This can result in the discoloration of materials, corrosion, electrical problems, structural damage, and even mold growth. To prevent all of this from happening, a timely response is key.
Our Approach to Water Damage Restoration
At ServiceMaster by Disaster Recon, we are available 24 hours a day to respond to emergencies. We understand that water damage can occur at any time of day and waiting will only lead to unnecessary damage. After you speak with our representatives, we can have a team on-site within a matter of hours.
When you work with us, you will benefit from the years of experience and training that our technicians possess. They have seen a wide variety of water damage scenarios, understand what to look for, and know how to address them. They will apply this knowledge to your unique situation. For a more detailed look at what to expect, please see below:
- We provide emergency disaster response capabilities 24/7, and can arrive at your property within 60 minutes of your initial call
- We work with your insurance provider to make the process easier for you
- We relocate at-risk furniture and belongings to dry areas (this is better for them, and makes it easier for us to work)
- We offer content cleaning and pack-out services to restore your belongings
- We extract all excess water and moisture using state-of-the-art equipment
- We sanitize and restore damaged structural elements of your building
- We provide deodorization services
- We offer complete reconstruction services, if required
- We perform a final inspection to ensure a quality result
We understand that this can be a difficult time for property owners on a number of levels. For this reason, and because it’s simply the right thing to do, we always work in a courteous, respectful, and professional manner.
To take advantage of our water damage restoration services, simply contact our ServiceMaster by Disaster Recon representatives at (440) 799-6661. We are available 24/7, and operate in the Cuyahoga County, OH, area.
ServiceMaster by Disaster Recon provides water damage restoration services in Cleveland Heights, Lakewood, Parma, Chagrin Falls, Shaker Heights, Highland Heights, Independence, Euclid, Mayfield Heights, Beachwood, Solon, Middleburg Heights, Westlake, North Olmstead, and Strongsville in Cuyahoga County, OH.