A broken pipe or overflowing sump pump can quickly cause a flood on your property. Floodwater will continue to spread and seep into structural material, ruining drywall, flooring, and other contents. Get a hold of a disaster restoration service as soon as possible to have the water professionally extracted and the flooded areas dried and treated.
AfterCare Restoration provide flood cleanup in Trexlertown, PA. We are an IICRC-certified water extraction firm and our technicians are available 24/7 to respond to basement floods, sump pump backups, pipe burst, other emergency flooding scenarios. We will arrive quickly to begin full water extraction, and then use our industrial dehumanization and drying equipment to remove all moisture from the affected areas.
Our flood cleanup services in Trexlertown, PA include:
- Flood extraction crews on standby 24/7 to respond to emergencies
- Water cleanup after basement floods, sump pump overflows, and pipe bursts
- Total water extraction of the flooded areas
- Industrial dehumidification and drying of the property
- Mold remediation if necessary
- Sewage removal if the flood carried in waste materials
- Assistance with open insurance claims regarding the flood
Contact Us for Flood Cleanup in Trexlertown, PA
If you suffer from a major water damage event such as a basement flood or frozen pipe burst, every second counts. Contact a professional that can arrive quickly to perform effective water extraction and flood cleanup.
You can call AfterCare Restoration at (215) 795-5939 for professional flood cleanup in Trexlertown, PA.