Not many businesses or families prepare for a natural disaster. But when it does happen, property owners can be left standing in shock, not knowing what to do or where to turn. For business owners, operations can be suspended indefinitely while homeowners must react quickly to find somewhere to live.
But Target Restoration is available 24/7 in Temple, TX to provide emergency reconstruction services for homes and buildings. But our technicians must be called right away or the damage can become worse over time as vandals, nuisance animals, rain, and other factors take their toll on the structure.
Whether your property was left in critical condition from a flood, fire, storm, or even vandals, our technicians will respond immediately to restore your property. Our technicians are both IICRC-certified and trained to arrive within an hour, stabilize the property’s condition, clean, and repair the building materials to restore their original condition. Target Restoration is also HIPPA-compliant to respect your privacy.
Our reconstruction services cover all of the following steps:
- Risk and safety inspection: As soon as our team arrives, we will fully inspect the property, removing any hazards to proceed with the restoration process.
- Property stabilization, board ups, and tarping: Natural disasters and vandals can all leave properties in critical condition. But after the risk and safety inspection, Target Restoration will board up all holes, windows, and doors to prevent additional damage. If there was any damage to the roof, our technicians will also tarp over the roof to prevent leaks.
- Emergency power generation and climate control: Commercial buildings like hospitals and office may need power, even after sustaining severe damage. But our licensed technicians can provide temporary power and climate control, allowing your property to continue operations during the repairs process.
- Disaster Restoration: Natural disasters can come in a variety of forms, including storms, hurricanes, fires, floods, and even mold infestations. But our Fire and Water Restorers are fully experienced to restore properties of all types and sizes in a timely manner.
- Roof replacement or repairs: In addition to repairing interior and exterior building materials, Target Restoration is also licensed and experienced to provide roof repair or even replacement services, depending on its condition.
You can count on Target Restoration to cover all of the following in our reconstruction services:
- Concrete surfaces
- Decks and balconies
- Parking and fencing
- Brick structure
- Upholstery, drapery, and other textiles
- Windows and doors
- Roofing and siding
- Garages and covered parking
- Subflooring and flooring
- Walls and ceilings
Regardless of the type of damage, Target Restoration can repair the affected structure. Each of our technicians hold IICRC certification and our Master Fire and Water Restorers have undergone 7 years of additional training to hold their title.
This way, you can expect quality results after suffering critical damage. We will also work with your insurance provider to accelerate the claims process.
Target Restoration is available 24/7 at (254) 442-0860 in the Temple, TX area to provide emergency reconstruction services.