Violent crimes and accidents happen in the U.S. everyday, but the experience of finding it on your property can be extremely traumatic, especially if you know the individual. While the chances of this happening are not likely, it is important to know how to proceed in order to limit the damage and properly address the situation.
The first step to take is to call 911 and allow the police to investigate. But immediately afterwards, a professional cleaning service must be called right away in order to clean up the mess. ServiceMaster Quality Restoration is available 24/7 in Stallings, NC to provide emergency trauma and crime scene cleanup services. Each of our technicians has been trained and certified to respond right away to emergencies like these, using powerful restoration equipment and products to restore the scene.
Dangers of Biohazards
A scene containing biohazards is especially dangerous due to a number of factors, particularly one being that the biohazards and bodily fluids contain numerous bacteria and pathogens. Any direct contact or improper handling of these substances can cause severe illnesses and even disease, which is why you shouldn’t try to clean the mess up yourself.
EMTs and law enforcement won’t clean up the mess up the mess. But the trained professionals at ServiceMaster Quality Restoration can handle this job quickly and safely, fully restoring the scenes to their original conditions.
Each of our professionals also has years of experience in restoring affected building materials and contents to their original conditions. We use powerful but safe cleaning products to eliminate all bacteria while removing stains for your peace of mind.
Our biohazard cleanup services effectively cover all of the following situations:
- Car accidents
- Suicides and homicides
- Biohazard spills
- Crime scenes
- Undetected death
Our professionals will provide all of the following within our trauma and crime scene cleaning services:
- Disinfection: All biohazards will be removed using personal protective equipment (PPE) and placed in approved containers. Our technicians will then clean and disinfect all building materials and contents.
- Deodorization: All lingering odors will be effectively removed using an eco-friendly deodorizer, eliminating each odor particle from within.
- Safe Disposal: All biohazards will be transported in approved containers to a medical facility for proper disposal.
- Help with Insurance: We will work with your insurance provider through the claims process, providing a detailed Scope of Work performed.
- Family Support and Assistance: We understand that these situations can be emotionally difficult for loved ones. So our technicians ensure to take a compassionate approach to the cleaning service, also putting family members in touch with an experienced counselor for additional support.
- Licensed Technicians: ServiceMaster Quality Restoration guarantees that each of our technicians are certified and trained to handle the biohazard cleanup process. We also work in accordance with local and state regulations.
Finding a trauma scene filled with biohazards can be stressful and even traumatic for anyone. But it is important to stay calm and avoid the affected area. Just be sure to call our professionals as soon as possible to prevent the damage from spreading. Our technicians will then respond right away to remove the biohazards and restore the affected area to its original condition.
ServiceMaster Quality Restoration is available 24/7 at (704) 603-6223 in Stallings, NC to provide emergency biohazard, trauma, and crime scene cleaning services. We are licensed, trained, and experienced.