ServiceMaster Restoration And Cleaning
Serving The Woodlands area since 1992
Water is literally almost everywhere as it is a major part of the natural environment and present in homes and buildings in the plumbing system. Excess water in a home or building can be caused by natural factors such as rain, floods, and humidity as well as internal factors including burst pipes and plumbing leaks, and it can spread quickly to cause extensive structural damage. ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning provides water damage restoration services to remove excess water from homes and buildings in The Woodlands, TX 77375 area. We can effectively extract water and moisture using state-of-the-art drying equipment and take measures to prevent mold growth.
The technicians of ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning are industry certified to provide effective water damage restoration in commercial and residential settings. We work to limit the water damage with quick water extraction and drying using the most advanced drying and dehumidification equipment available, and we monitor the moisture level during the drying process to ensure that the moisture is effectively removed. Any remaining damage can be cleaned up and restored with our anti-microbial and sanitizing products.
Our water damage restoration services include the following:
- 24/7/365 Emergency Service
- Emergency Water Extraction and Dehumidification
- Anti-Microbial Application and Sanitization
- Demolition and Debris Removal
- Moisture Monitoring and Assessment
- Air Quality Control
- Free Inspections and Consultation
- Assistance Coordinating Insurance Claims
- Restoration and Temporary Storage of Water Damaged Content
- Carpet, Area Rug, and Upholstery Cleaning
- Mold Removal
Flood and Water Damage Cleanup Tips
Because water damage can spread so quickly and lead to mold growth, it is crucial for you to call ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning as soon as it is discovered to help limit the damage. After calling our professionals, you can take these actions as you await our arrival.
What to Do
- Immediately contact ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning for water damage restoration.
- Mop or blot dry affected areas to remove excess water.
- Remove non-permanent floor coverings such as area rugs, permanent flooring and carpeting should be removed by professionals.
- Put the bottoms of the drapes through a coat hanger and put the hanger on the rod to keep the drapes off the floor.
- Wipe excess water from wet furniture and put aluminum foil under the legs to protect the flooring.
- Put photos, paintings, and other similar objects in a safe location.
- Keep books packed tightly together on their shelves to avoid page warping until they can be treated with specialized drying services.
- Open all internal doors as well as cabinet doors and drawers to help the drying.
What Not to Do
- Do not walk into a room with standing water unless the power is shut off.
- Do not try to remove excess water with a household vacuum cleaner.
- Do not try to remove permanent carpeting or flooring.
- Do not use electrical appliance while standing on a wet floor.
- Do not try to remove mold or mildew.
Water damage can be deceiving because it can spread so quickly through the building materials in your home and reacting quickly will limit its spread and greatly reduce the risk of mold growth. If you experience flooding and water damage in your home or building in The Woodlands, TX 77375 area, do not hesitate to contact ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning for water damage restoration services. You can call us 24 hours a day at (281) 668-5912 for emergency water extraction.
Review by T. H.
”I was pleased to find the crew so polite and industrious. The project manager was precise and attentive to detail, and kept me informed. Thank you.”
Review by I. M.
“The SM Techs that came to my home Andrew and Steven were great to work with and were very knowledgeable and came up with a effective drying solution for my home. Also the 1st crew led by Andrew did a good job of cleaning up after cutting the loose Sheetrock and cutting holes in the Sheetrock so that the Sheetrock would dry out. Overall SM did a great job.”