ServiceMaster by Mason
When a natural disaster or trauma strikes, repairs and restoration should be the top priority. However, there may be evidence of the damage even after it is removed. Lingering odors from disasters including water damage, smoke damage, and biological waste can be an unwelcome reminder after the repair of the affected area. However, ServiceMaster by Mason has trained and experienced professionals to ensure that these odors are properly removed, allowing you the peace of mind you deserve.
The technicians of ServiceMaster by Mason can effectively handle the removal of any type of odor with advanced deodorization technology. This can include the following: ozone, hydroxyl, and Nano-carbon technology and thermal fogging. With this, we will effectively remove the following odors from your home:
- Fire and smoke odor
- Pet odor
- Dead animal odor
- Undetected death odors
- Sewage odor
- Nuisance animal odors such as skunks, bats, & rodents
Our deodorization services consist of several steps to professionally remove the odor at its source to prevent it from returning in the future. They include the following steps:
- Removal of the odor and its source
- Deodorization of furnishings and structural elements
- Deodorization of the air space
- Air washing
- Sealing of porous surfaces
- Thorough documentation of our work
We effectively remove these types of odors that commonly result from a natural disaster:
- Fire and Smoke Odor: Any residual odors from smoke or fire can be removed with our deodorization process.
- Water Damage Odor: Excessive water damage can cause an odor in your home and lead to mold growth, which produces a musty odor of its own.
- Biological Based Odors: Any odors from biological sources such as bodily fluids or dead animals will be removed.
Foul odors may ruin a homecoming after your home has been restored. In addition, some odors are difficult to eliminate without professional services as they can be absorbed in the furnishings and building materials of your home. However, the professionals of ServiceMaster by Mason will effectively remove odors from your home or building in Westerly, RI as well as eliminate the source to avoid recurrence.
We are available 24/7 at (401) 622-4156 for professional deodorization services in Westerly, RI and the surrounding communities.