No matter your location, and regardless of whether you are a homeowner or business owner, the effects of floodwater in your building can be devastating. Valuable personal belongings, equipment, structural elements, and more can become severely damaged, and you may be forced to relocate or shut down operations for an unknown period of time. At ServiceMaster Restoration Services, we try to make the recovery process for property owners in West Babylon, NY, as painless as possible through our comprehensive flood damage restoration services.
Results of Indoor Flooding
As stated above, and as you might expect, the consequences of heavy water damage can be severe. It does not matter if the cause of the damage is because of a severe storm, burst pipe, major leak, or sewage backup. Either way, your property will be at risk of sustaining increased damage as time goes on.
Damage to the building materials of your property should be your first concern. Since many construction materials (e.g. wood, drywall, insulation, etc.) are porous, your building can become structurally unsound, and the water can more easily spread. Similarly, any important documents, electronics, valuables, and furnishings in affected areas can become permanently damaged. The best way to limit the extent of the damage is with a rapid response.
Other results of flooding indoors include mold growth, the spread of harmful bacteria, and the presence of sewage. None of these scenarios are pleasant, and they all have the potential to significantly impact your health. If you notice any of this on your property as a result of floodwater, it is even more critical to contact professionals as soon as possible.
Returning Your Property to Normal
At ServiceMaster Restoration Services, we understand that the recovery process can be as long as it is difficult, so we do everything possible to reduce these frustrations through efficient and cost-effective services. Additionally, our time-tested flood damage restoration services are performed by highly trained, experienced, and certified technicians. More details about what you can expect from us can be viewed below:
- Rapid Response: We offer 24-hour availability to limit unnecessary damage. Our technicians will arrive on-site within hours of your call.
- Initial Assessment: We will quickly determine the cause and extent of the damage and develop a customized plan of attack.
- Water Extraction: By utilizing our professional-grade water extraction and drying equipment, we will eliminate excess water and moisture.
- Removal of Secondary Complications: If mold or sewage is present on your property, we will remove it properly.
- Restoration: We will restore affected areas and belongings back to their original conditions.
- Sanitization: We will completely clean your property with our advanced sanitization solutions in order to remove any lingering bacteria.
- Final Inspection: We will perform a final inspection to ensure a quality result.
If you are in need of our flood damage restoration services, feel free to contact our ServiceMaster Restoration Services representatives at any hour of the day. We understand that emergencies do not wait to occur when it is convenient. We can be reached at (631) 206-6808 and are proud to assist property owners in West Babylon, NY.