When an injury or death occurs, chances are there will be blood at the scene and if you do encounter blood in such a situation, it is best to immediately call a certified professional to clean it up. Regardless of how much blood is present, it can still spread infection or disease as it could possibly contain bacteria, viruses, and other dangerous toxins. ServiceMaster NCR provides blood cleanup services to completely remove blood from accident or death scenes in Washington, DC. Each of our technicians have the certification and training to safely and effectively remove blood and stains.
Reliable Blood Cleaning Services
ServiceMaster NCR is a trusted name in specialty cleaning and we will make sure to remove all blood, plasma, and other bodily fluids from the scene. We use powerful bio wash cleaning solutions that can effectively clean up and remove blood stains and once the blood is removed, the entire scene is disinfected and sanitized and any lingering odors are eliminated. Our technicians will set aside materials that have been severely stained including flooring and furnishings so they can be cleaned and restored more efficiently. The blood cleanup services we provide can cover the following scenarios:
- Biohazard Cleaning
- Bio Recovery Services
- Homicide/ Suicide Cleaning
- Death/ Unattended Death Cleaning
- Crime Scene Cleaning
- Trauma Scene Cleaning
The following steps are part of our blood cleaning services:
- Decontamination: All blood, plasma, and other biohazard materials are completely removed and the scene is decontaminated to eliminate the threat of disease or infection.
- Deodorization: Any lingering odors are removed with our powerful deodorizers.
- Proper Disposal: We make sure all blood and other biohazard materials are properly transported to a licensed medical waste facility for safe disposal.
- Insurance Assistance: We can help you file any related claims and coordinate them with your insurance provider.
- Confidential Family Assistance and Support: Sometimes these situations may involve a serious injury or death and we can help put family members who are grieving in touch with counseling professionals.
- Safe Procedures: We use safe and effective methods that follow local, state, and federal regulations.
Any amount of blood can be potentially dangerous as mishandling it can contribute to the spreading of disease or infection. You should contact ServiceMaster NCR immediately if you encounter a scene with blood on your property in Washington, DC to have it safely cleaned and restored. We can be reached 24 hours a day at (202) 803-6446 for blood cleaning services.