ServiceMaster by Mason
Dealing with a sewage backup cannot only be gruesome, but dangerous. As soon as it has affected one area, it can easily spread to others by passing through porous materials like drywall, hardwood flooring, particleboard and more. But avoiding contact with the water is crucial towards protecting your health, which is why a professional should be contact to handle the cleanup job.
As soon as the source of the damage has been removed, don’t hesitate to call ServiceMaster by Mason for sewage cleanup services if you live in the Warwick, RI area. We are both licensed and experienced when it comes to handling these emergencies, using the latest restoration equipment to return the areas to clean environments again.
While there are various types of water damage, sewage water is the most disastrous for and humans. Due to the amount of bacteria and pathogens within the water, it’s crucial to avoid all contact without the proper equipment. But hesitation to have the water extracted can result in further damage to additional rooms and building materials.
Our Cleanup Procedures
When it comes to sewage backups, ServiceMaster by Mason responds right away. Our technicians use commercial-grade cleaning products as well as personal protective equipment (PPE) to extract the water, conduct controlled demolition, haul away the debris, and clean the remaining building materials.
All soiled porous materials will be removed while hard surfaces, including tile, grout, plastics, etc. will be disinfected and restored to their original conditions. Our powerful air movers and dehumidifiers will then rid the area of excess moisture to prevent mold growth. Finally, we can assist with any open insurance claims to ensure a smoother process.
Our sewage backup cleaning includes all of the following procedures:
- Emergency Response and Open Communication: Our technicians are available 24/7 to handle sewage backup emergencies, arriving quickly to start the restoration process.
- Removal of Excess Water and Debris: After the initial inspection, ServiceMaster by Mason will conduct controlled demolition to remove all soiled porous materials. All sewage water will also be extracted to prepare for the disinfection process.
- Sanitation: After the ruined building materials are removed, we will sanitize and clean all remaining hard surfaces to restore a safe and clean environment.
- Drying Process: Powerful drying equipment will be set up, repositioned, and monitored to ensure that all materials are dried thoroughly while preventing mold growth.
- Odor Removal and Cleanup: Our technicians will set up powerful ozone or hydroxyl machines to eliminate any sewage odors.
- Assisting with Insurance Claims: After the job is complete, we can assist your insurance company with open claims by providing a Scope of Work & Estimate document to allow for additional peace of mind.
While sewage backups can be common, they are both dangerous and destructive. As soon as you find a problem on your property, don’t hesitate to call ServiceMaster by Mason as soon as the source is cut off. We will use powerful restoration equipment to fully return the area to its original condition.
ServiceMaster by Mason is available 24/7 in Warwick and throughout southern and central Rhode Island to provide emergency sewage backup cleanup services.