ServiceMaster Restoration by Just in Time Services
Water Damage Related Info
When you experience a pipe burst or flooding, the resulting rush of water can cause severe destruction to your property. You will need professionals with the right equipment to cleanup water damage. ServiceMaster Restoration by Just in Time Services is able to handle any scale loss in Uniontown, PA 24/7 with our flood cleanup services.. We have live operators that will ensure you get a technician out as quickly as possible. Water damage may be derived from many different sources such as pipe leaks, sump pumps failures, or natural disasters. We assess the damage and make sure to handle the source as well as the cleanup. No matter the problem, we are ready to help you in your time of need with water damage restoration and flood restoration services. A quick response is essential to prevent further damage to your property and belongings.
- Restoration of water damages
- Dehumidifying, dehydration and extracting water
- Drying and recovery documents
- Complete building and cleaning of affected contents
- Cleaning of rugs, carpets and upholstery
- Mold inspection and remediation
- HVAC duct cleaning
- Antiques and fine arts restoration
- Electronic restoration
- Biohazard cleaning
When it comes to water, there is no way to contain it once it seeps in. Time is crucial in the prevention of additional damages, so be sure to call our water damage restoration service as soon as you notice water seepage. Porous materials can soak in excess water and moisture and start to degrade. Mold and rotting can compromise the structural integrity of your home. That is why ServiceMaster Restoration by Just in Time Services uses advanced equipment and cleaning methods for your home. Through years of experience and training, we have expert staff to handle all of your needs. We use advanced equipment including dehumidifiers, air movers, desiccants, air scrubbers. In addition, truck mount extraction methods can be used to clean and restore your home quickly.
- Call ServiceMaster Restoration by Just in Time Services right away in order to limit the spread of the damage and inhibit mold growth.
- Pack any books tightly until the water restoration technicians arrive
- Prop up any sofa cushions or pillows to prevent the growth of mildew.
- Place a piece of aluminum foil between furniture legs and wet carpet to prevent the water from traveling upward into the furniture.
- Try to mop up as much water as you can yourself, as long as there is no electrical damage in the affected area.
Flood Restoration – What NOT to Do
- Do not enter any room with standing water while the electricity is still on.
- Do not walk on any carpet as it will spread the water into unaffected areas.
- Do not disturb any visible mold. If touched, it will release its spores, spreading to other areas of the home. It can also cause negative health effects if inhaled.
- Do not place any newspaper on the floor to walk on. The ink from the paper will stain the wet carpet fibers.
- Do not try to extract the water with a vacuum.
- Do not use any electrical appliances until cleared from a flood cleanup technician.
Many materials in your home such as furniture and wood can be extensively damaged from water. In order to prevent mold and mildew, you need a timely response with a quality cleanup. ServiceMaster Restoration by Just in Time Services offers complete flood cleanup as well as water damage restoration services for your home or building in Uniontown, PA.
For all your water damage restoration and flood restoration needs, ServiceMaster Restoration by Just in Time Services is available 24/7 at (724)320-1397 in the Uniontown, PA area.