Fire Damage Related Info
RestorationMaster can provide a quick response for fire damage in Uniontown, PA. When a fire occurs, time is of the utmost importance when it comes to proper restorations and cleanup; proper fire damage restoration will help avoid further issues in the future. Fire can also deteriorate the structural integrity of your walls and ceilings, making assessments of the damage dangerous for untrained personnel. However, our ongoing training and experience has taught us that quick actions are essential. Ensuring that fire damage cleaning begins as soon as possible will then help prevent further construction and additional services from becoming an issue.
RestorationMaster knows that because conditions are always changing, we continue to train our technicians for all scales of losses. This allows us to be more than prepared for any situation you find your property in. We also follow IICRC-recommended procedures, so you know your home will be cleaned efficiently. Because time is a key factor, we begin the cleanup process within a few hours of receiving your call. Our staff has open communication for you during the restoration, keeping you informed on all decisions and repairs to your home or business. We use advanced equipment for cleaning up smoke and soot damages, to prevent irreversible staining to your furnishings and walls. Our fire damage restoration supplies are the best products on the market to get a thorough clean without damaging your affected surfaces.
We offer essential services for all types of fire damage, such as:
- Restoration from Fire and Smoke Damage
- Removing Soot Debris
- Rebuilding and Cleaning of Contents
- Carpeting and Upholstery Cleaning
- HVAC Duct Cleaning
- Antiques and Fine Art Restoration
- Electronic Equipment Restoration
- Recovering Documents and Data
- Furniture Refinishing
- Biohazard Cleaning
- Safety and Compliance
- Pack out and inventory service
- Restoration dry cleaning and laundry
- Board up
- Call RestorationMaster to begin the restoration process as soon as possible.
- Place two layers of cheesecloth over the air vents to prevent any additional soot from settling into the damaged materials.
- Replace all air filters.
- Clean any drapes, blinds, curtains, and plant leaves of any soot that has settled within the materials.
- Take out any open food containers that were exposed to the soot and smoke.
- Open any doors and windows to allow for proper air ventilation.
- Cover any damaged furniture with bedsheets to prevent additional floating soot from settling into the fabric.
Fire Damage Cleaning – What to Avoid
- Do not use any cleaning products to try to clean the damaged materials. Any improper cleaning procedures may only rub the soot deeper within the affected materials.
- Do not eat any food that was present during the fire.
- Avoid using any electrical machinery until the technician has inspected the circuit board in the home or building.
RestorationMaster has excellent staff for handling your most unexpected disasters. With a fast response team and dispatch at all hours of the day, you can count on us to be the first to respond and begin the clean-up process. Time is essential to avoid additional repairs, so we urge you to call us once the fire has been neutralized.
For all of your fire damage restoration and smoke damage cleanup needs, call RestorationMaster at 888-915-8868. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to service Uniontown, PA and the surrounding communities.