The scene of any major accident or crime is potentially dangerous due to a number of factors, including biohazard materials like blood and bodily fluids. These materials can be infectious which is why you should never attempt to clean them up yourself. Harmful toxins like viruses and bacteria will spread illness and infection much faster if you use improper cleaning methods. Law enforcement officials and EMTs are not trained to clean up biohazard materials, only licensed restoration professionals like ServiceMaster All Care Restoration can safely and effectively clean and restore these scenes.
Our technicians have been specially trained to safely remove biohazard materials as well as clean and disinfect the scene using advanced equipment and cleaning products. The biohazard cleaning services we provide can cover the following:
- Crime scenes
- Homicides/ suicides
- Undetected death
- Biohazard spills
- Serious accidents
Our biohazard and trauma scene cleaning services consist of the following steps:
- Decontamination: We will fully clean and sanitize the entire scene after removing the biohazard materials to decontaminate the area.
- Odor Removal: We use powerful deodorization techniques to remove unpleasant odors.
- Safe Disposal: We will remove all biohazard materials and transport them to a facility that is licensed to dispose of them.
- Continuous Monitoring: We work diligently and effectively with good communication and quality control.
- Insurance Help: We can help you submit your claims to your insurance provider.
- Family Assistance and Support: Dealing with the aftermath of a violent crime or accident is especially difficult if you have lost a love one. Our technicians approach these situations with compassion and we can also put family members in touch with grief counselors if they need additional support.
- Certified Technicians: We guarantee that each of our technicians is properly certified to handle biohazard cleaning in compliance with local and state government regulations.
Encountering the scene of an accident or violent crime is traumatic, but you must stay calm in these situations and protect your safety. As soon as you alert emergency responders, contact ServiceMaster All Care Restoration to safely restore the scene with our biohazard and trauma cleaning services. We are available 24 hours a day at (480) 717-3030 to respond to emergencies in Tucson, AZ.