Water damage is so common that it is very likely that sometime in your lifetime you will have to deal with some sort of flooding, pipe burst, or appliance malfunction that causes water damage to your home. Immediately after your home experiences water damage, it is also susceptible to mold damage. The faster you call RestorationMaster, the sooner your home can be back in top condition. We offer water damage restoration services to areas in or around the Summerville and Goose Creek, SC area. We use our top-of-the-line drying equipment to restore the damaged area to prevent mold growth. Our services are much more effective than our competitors and will bring your home into top shape in no time.
Water damage is unique from other disasters because it can spread so quickly. At times, relatively trivial cases of water damage can become serious and cause major structural damage to the home. This can lead to reconstruction of the home. In addition, when moisture and a food source meet somewhere in the home, this can lead to mold. Mold can and will spread fast. This can cause major structural damage as well. Our technicians will come in and immediately stop the spread of water and prevent mold. Our equipment works faster, more efficiently, and more effectively than our competitors.
Our water and flood damage restoration process includes these steps:
- Assessment of the damage
- Water removal
- Anti-microbial application
- Drying: air movement
Carpet and Floor Drying
Water damage is more harmful to your flooring and drywall. At RestorationMaster, we can dry and restore your carpet and wood flooring immediately!
Our technicians make the following considerations for carpet drying:
- Age and condition of carpet: When the carpet is more than a couple of years old, at times it can be cheaper to replace it rather than restore it.
- How long the carpet was exposed to water: It is important that you call us immediately because when your carpet has been flooded for longer than 2-4 hours, it is irreparable.
- Type of water: Depending on what the water looks like and how dark it is will determine whether or not it contains hazardous materials.
- Water temperature: Hot water causes more damage to your carpet than cold water does. Hot water affects the glue that holds the carpet together.
We make the following considerations for drying wood floors:
- Wood floors are very sensitive to water damage. They need specialized drying to be restored.
- Wood floors are able to hold water without any obvious signs of water damage.
- If flooring is severely damaged by water, it will cause cupping, crowning, and warping.
- You must call RestorationMaster immediately to prevent significant damage to your wood floors.
Water damage is not only devastating to you and your family, but also harmful to your furnishings, flooring, and drywall. If your home has undergone a flood, call RestorationMaster immediately to remove excess water and dry all materials in your home! We are available 24 hours a day at (843) 640-0404 to provide water damage restoration in Summerville and Goose Creek, SC.
We also provide:
Water Damage Restoration Services in Charleston, SC
Water Damage Restoration Services in North Charleston, SC
Water Damage Restoration Services in Mount Pleasant, SC
Water Damage Restoration Services in The Islands, SC