Especially during the spring and fall season, increased amounts of dust and dirt can circulate through the air and become easily trapped within your property’s air duct system. While the EPA states that around 40 pounds of dust and dirt can become trapped within the HVAC system, your heating and/or cooling system is working harder than necessary to reach optimal temperatures. In addition, the overall indoor air quality will decrease due to significant dust and dirt circulating throughout the home or building.
As these can provoke health risks, professional duct cleaning is a must. ServiceMaster of St. Charles is available in St. Charles, MO to effectively clean your property’s HVAC system, providing a safe and fresh environment for you and your family or staff.
HVAC Duct Cleaning
Whether you are looking for a commercial or residential duct cleaner to improve the indoor air quality of your home or building, it’s important that you secure a contractor that specializes in air duct cleaning.
If you are experiencing one or more of these situations, you could be due for your next air duct cleaning:
- Dusting is required more often than usual
- People within the home or building are experiencing severe allergies or respiratory problems
- An accumulation of dust is frequently building on the supply and return registers
- The vent grills contain black marks
- There is a strange odor that is produced by the air duct system
Increased amounts of air duct cleaning may be needed due to the following:
- Water, fire, smoke, or mold damage in the HVAC system
- Dust or debris leftovers after a remodeling or renovation project
- Cigarette or cigar smokers
- Those living with severe allergies or respiratory issues
The following is provided by our effective air duct cleaning services:
- Each opening is cleaned separately while keeping the remaining openings sealed to prevent additional dust from entering the breathing air
- Complete examination of the entire HVAC system
- Preserving the carpet and furniture throughout the process
- Use of equipment that exhausts the dust-filled air outside the property or using a High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuum that exhausts clean air inside the property
- Complete cleaning and reinstallation of return and supply registers
- Use of contact vacuum cleaning and brushing to remove all dust and debris
- Preserving the HVAC system through re-insulating air registers
- Final inspection of the air duct system
Professional Duct Cleaning
Given the complexities and differences in the cleaning of HVAC systems it is important to find a company with the right mix of training and experience. We have performed duct cleaning for commercial and residential applications. Combined with that experience, we are a member of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) and our staff is certified for mold remediation through the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
It is generally recommended to have a professional cleaning of your HVAC system every two to five years; however, more frequent cleanings may be necessary under certain conditions.
If you notice any of the signs mentioned above, be sure to call ServiceMaster of St. Charles at (636)492-3030 to schedule your air duct cleaning system to not only remove all traces of dust but improve the overall indoor air quality of your property in St. Charles, Clayton, and Westport, MO and the surrounding areas.
We are also available to service the following counties:
- Monroe county, IL
- Jersey county, IL
- St. Clair county, IL
- Madison county, IL
- St. Charles county, MO
- St. Louis county, MO
- Lincoln county, MO