Whether there is a leftover odor from a flood or fire, or the dog was skunked and brought it in the house, the smell is simply unbearable. It can even be hard to concentrate on anything else because the smell is overwhelming. While it may not be an emergency, this certainly can’t go on forever.
ServiceMaster of St. Charles is available in the St. Charles, MO area to provide professional odor removal services. Our technicians are trained and experienced to use powerful hydroxyl technology that is designed to penetrate each odor particle and eliminate it from within.
ServiceMaster of St. Charles can remove all of the following odors from homes and buildings:
- Sewage odors
- Dead animal odors
- Odors from biohazards
- Water and mold damage odors
- Fire and smoke odors
- Odors from nuisance animals, including skunks, bats, squirrels, and other rodents
- Cigarette odors
- Pet odors
Removing Stubborn Odors
No doubt, odors can come from a variety of sources, but some home remedies are not strong enough to eliminate each odor particle. It can also become stressful to constantly try new products, only to realize the odor always comes back.
With the odor-eliminating technology used by ServiceMaster of St. Charles, we can handle any foul smells derived from any source. Our process consists of several steps that involve eliminating the odor itself as well as the source while sealing porous surfaces.
Our deodorization services consist of all of the following procedures:
- Removal of odor source and odor using advanced technology
- Deodorization of furniture, carpet, upholstery, and other porous surfaces
- Sealing of porous surfaces
- Documentation of service performed
Our specialists can handle all remaining odors from the following disasters:
- Biohazard Odors: The decaying of organic materials can leave behind some of the most powerful odors, even weeks after the source is removed. Our technology is designed to penetrate these particles and eliminate them from within.
- Fire and Smoke Odors: These smells can be among the most difficult to remove. They can also trigger allergies and asthma symptoms. ServiceMaster of St. Charles will ensure that they are all effectively eliminated.
- Odor from Water Damage: It doesn’t take long before water damage produces musty smells. Give us a call if the area still smells of mildew after being restored. We can also locate and eliminate any mold growth in the area.
While some odors can be removed with home remedies like Lysol and Febreze, but others pose a much bigger problem. No matter which product you try, the smell just won’t go away. That’s why our technicians are available to handle these stubborn odors with powerful deodorizers to eliminate them once and for all.
ServiceMaster of St. Charles is available at (636) 492-3030 in the St. Charles, MO area to provide professional odor removal services.
ServiceMaster of St. Charles is also available to service the following areas:
- Monroe county, IL
- Jersey county, IL
- St. Clair county, IL
- Madison county, IL
- Lincoln county, MO
- St. Charles county, MO
- St. Louis county, MO