Fire damage can be traumatic for you and your family. ServiceMaster EMT is available 24/7 in Sparks, NV to provide professional fire damage cleanup services for homes and buildings.
By having a professional clean your fire damage, you can trust that your home will be returned to its’ original state. Make sure to not touch any soot that may have been left behind from the fire. Soot contains many hazards and carcinogens that can further damage your surfaces. ServiceMaster EMT knows which chemicals and cleaning products will clean and restore your home.
Once the fire is out, smoke can travel throughout your home’s ventilation system with ease. ServiceMaster EMT, Sparks NV, has a fully trained staff that has completed advanced training on fire mitigation, restoration systems and corrosion control. It is the training and knowledge of the technicians that ensures your home is returned to normal.
During the fire restoration, ServiceMaster EMT provides emergency services that include:
- Board up or tarp covers to secure the property
- Inspect furnace or air conditioner unit
- Turn off electrical power to address safety issues
- Restore electrical power
- Remove debris
- Empty refrigerators or freezers to prevent spoiling
- Begin initial odor control measures
- Arrange for emergency laundry/dry cleaning
- Carpet and furniture cleaning
- Structural restoration
- Closets, attics, cabinets, and drawers
- Hard surface floor cleaning
By having a company like ServiceMaster EMT, you can guarantee your home and life will be restored in no time.
For professional fire damage and smoke damage restoration services in Sparks NV area choose ServiceMaster EMT by calling us at 775-546-2036, and discover true “Peace of Mind.”