RestorationMaster in Seattle, WA
Mold growth can cause a variety of problems in a home including property damage, musty smells, and health issues. This must then be removed immediately. It will start to grow when spores find a moisture and food source, spreading along building materials such as wood and drywall to cause extensive structural damage. However, RestorationMaster provides mold remediationservices in Seattle, WA to remove mold growth from homes and buildings. We will test the building to find all hidden mold growth while repairing or replacing surfaces that have been damaged.
Why Call RestorationMaster
One of many reasons it is essential to call RestorationMaster for mold removal services is because mold will grow in hidden places where it cannot be detected. With the assistance of nationally recognized testing facilities, we will test your property for hidden mold growth and provide lab analysis; this helps us create a written mold remediation plan.
Mold Damage Restoration Process:
- Inspection and assessment of the damage
- A copy of the assessment is provided to your insurance company
- Contain the mold to the affected area
- Determine the appropriate remediation method and prepare a written plan
- Remove all mold growth and repair or replace damage surfaces
It may be tempting to try removing mold yourself, especially if you only find it in a small area. However, professionals such as those at RestorationMaster will remove mold more efficiently while testing for hidden growth. But taking these actions will limit mold damage while waiting for our services to arrive:
Mold Remediation – What to Do:
- Call RestorationMaster for mold remediation services.
- Find and fix any water or moisture leaks and dry off wet items.
- Open doors and windows to air out the home.
- Use non-porous gloves and eye-ware for protection.
- Run your air conditioner or a dehumidifier to keep the moisture level low.
- Inspect the ventilation of your home.
Mold Restoration – What NOT to Do:
- Do not attempt to kill the mold because dead mold spores can cause health problems as well.
- Do not use bleach or other cleaning chemicals because this will cause the spores to disperse.
- Do not paint or caulk surfaces with mold growth.
- Do not attempt to clean areas with the most mold growth as this could cause the spores to spread to other areas.
Mold removal is a complicated job, which is why it is best to call RestorationMaster for professional mold removal services in Seattle, WA. We will eliminate mold from your home or building with our advanced cleaning equipment and test your property to ensure that there is no hidden mold left behind.
You can call RestorationMaster at 888-915-8868 for 24/7 mold removal services in Seattle, WA and the surrounding communities.