Flood emergencies can happen without warning and ServiceMaster Professional Services is prepared to respond quickly to water damage emergencies in Plymouth, MN. Be sure to call us immediately if your home has sustained damage due to a flood, busted pipe, water heaters or sprinklers.
ServiceMaster Professional Services specializes in water damage restoration and flood cleanup services and we are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in case an emergency should strike Plymouth, MN. We respond quickly to save our clients some money and suffering as water damage claims can get out of hand if the damage is not immediately contained.
Our highly trained staff uses advanced products, procedures, and equipment to provide quality water restoration damage and flood cleanup to keep all property and furnishings well protected. We perform water damage restoration services that range from repairing or replacing damaged wood and drywall to cleaning and protecting personal items.
What TO DO After Water Damage
- Call for us for professional help immediately as water damage and bacteria growth can begin quickly.
- Mop and soak up as much water as possible.
- Remove any wet rugs or floor coverings.
- Make sure all draperies are lifted off the floor.
- Put aluminum foil under furniture legs and prop up wet cushions for even drying.
- Put any photos or paintings in a safe location.
- Keep any drawers and closet and cabinet doors open to help with drying.
- Turn off the power before entering a room with standing water.
What NOT To Do After Water Damage
- Do not remove the water with a vacuum.
- Do not remove permanent carpeting without professional help.
- Do not use electrical appliances on wet carpet or flooring.
- Leave visible mold untouched.
- Pack wet books together tightly to keep the pages from warping until we perform our specialized drying process.
Our flood cleanup services consist of the following process:
- Inspection and Assessment
- Water Removal
- Anti-microbial Application
- Drying: Air Movement
- Drying: Dehumidifying
- Drying: Monitoring
For water damage restoration and flood cleanup in Plymouth MN and the surrounding areas, call ServiceMaster Professional Services at 763-301-5000.