When a disaster such as a flood, fire, or mold strikes a home or building, the main priority is to restore and repair the damage but these disasters can also result in an unpleasant, lingering odor left behind. ServiceMaster of North Texas provides deodorization services in Plano, TX to remove strong odors from smoke, mold, and other sources in commercial and residential settings.
Our technicians can effectively remove a variety of foul odors using state-of-the-art deodorization methods such as hydroxyl technology, ozone technology, Nano carbon technology, and absorption technology.
Our specific odor removal services include:
- Fire and Smoke Odor Removal
- Pet Odor Removal
- Dead Animal Odor Removal
- Undetected Death Scene Odor Removal
- Thermal Fogging
- Hydroxyl Deodorization
- Ozone Deodorization
We can effectively remove foul odors from the air spaces, furnishings, and structural elements of your home with our multi-step deodorization process, which includes:
- Eliminating the odor source
- Treating air spaces
- Treating affected materials and surfaces
- Air washing
- Sealing porous surfaces
- Evaluating and documenting the entire deodorization process
The trained and certified technicians of ServiceMaster of North Texas can remove strong odors from the following sources with our multi-step deodorization process:
- Water/ Moisture: Excess water or moisture can sometimes produce an odor of its own and if it causes mold or mildew growth, this can result in a musty odor. We can remove odors produced by mold or water damage while improving your indoor air quality.
- Fire and Smoke: Our cleaning products can remove residual odors from smoke or fire.
- Biological Based Odors: Our real-time odor elimination method can eliminate odors from bodily fluids, dead animals, and other biological substances.
If you have a strong, lingering odor in your home or building in Plano, TX following a disaster, contact ServiceMaster of North Texas for our deodorization services at 972-362-0999.