Natural disasters, severe accidents, and similar events can leave your property unstable and open to the outside world. If these circumstances are not addressed quickly, your home or office space will be likely to experience further damage over time.
At ServiceMaster of North Texas, we provide emergency board up and tarping services to property owners in Plano, TX, in order to prevent any additional damage. We do this by securing your site, and providing temporary coverings over exposed areas until real restoration and reconstruction work can begin.
Properties at Risk
Major events like floods, fires, wind storms, and more can damage the structural elements of your building, as well as exterior roofing, siding, windows, etc. When any of this occurs, your property and belongings will be at risk of sustaining more damage:
- Unstable Buildings: When the structural elements of your building become damaged, anybody or anything inside can be at risk, as certain areas of your property may collapse. Immediate stabilization work is necessary in order to eliminate this severe risk.
- Exposure to Outdoor Elements: When siding, windows, roofing, and other exterior components of your building become damaged, it is easier for outside elements to make their way inside. This can include rain, hail, pests, wind, burglars, and other unwanted guests.
While there are a variety of ways in which your property can experience additional damage following an initially troublesome event, these are what we tend to see the most. If your property experiences anything similar to what is described above, it is always better to be safe than sorry. Bringing out professional technicians to assess your property can be a money and life saver.
Emergency Site-Stabilization and Board Up Services
ServiceMaster of North Texas is a leading provider of emergency site-stabilization, board up, and tarping services in Plano, TX. Drawing from our experience as a disaster restoration and cleaning firm, we can respond to emergency situations within hours, quickly assess the unique needs of your property, and stabilize your property before any additional damage takes place. We understand that this can be a traumatic time, which is why we are proud to offer both effective and respectful services.
In many cases, there are several things that we will provide to prevent further damage. This may vary depending on your individual needs, but they include:
- Stabilization of weakened structural elements
- Boarding up and closure of any openings or holes
- Tarping of damaged areas on your roof
- Temporary enclosures
As we alluded to above, we are available 24 hours a day to respond to emergencies. If you are in need of site-stabilization and board up services, simply contact our ServiceMaster of North Texas representatives at (972) 362-0999. We have serviced the Plano, TX, community for a number of years, and look forward to continuing this tradition by assisting both homeowners and business owners alike.