Incidents involving a death or serious injury are not common occurrences in our day to day lives but if you do encounter or experience a trauma or crime scene, knowing what to do is of extreme importance. When a serious injury or death occurs, there is usually biohazard materials present at the scene such as blood and bodily fluids and if these materials are not cleaned up properly, that could cause infection and disease to spread. ServiceMaster All Care Restoration provides trauma scene cleaning services in Phoenix, AZ to safely cleanup and restore trauma and crime scenes that contain dangerous biohazard materials.
Reliable Trauma and Crime Scene Cleaning
Trauma scene cleaning requires special skill and certification and our technicians have the proper training and certification to safely remove all types of biohazard materials. Dangerous materials such as blood and bodily fluids can contain harmful viruses and bacteria that can spread infection and disease which makes it crucial for a trained professional to handle the restoration. The technicians of ServiceMaster All Care Restoration use the best cleaning products and equipment of the industry, as well as personal protective equipment (PPE), to remove biohazard materials from the scene and clean and deodorize the area to restore it to its original condition. Our trauma scene cleaning services include the following:
- Decontamination: The affected area is decontaminated and sanitized once the biohazard materials are removed.
- Odor Removal: Our powerful deodorizers can eliminate any lingering odor.
- Safe Disposal: We can properly transport all biohazard materials to a licensed facility for safe disposal.
- Continuous Monitoring: Through quality control and communication, we will make sure the job is done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Insurance Assistance: We can help you file claims with your insurance provider.
- Family Assistance and Support: These situations are often difficult for friends and family of the victim and we can put those that are grieving in contact with a counseling professional who can help.
- Certified Technicians: Our technicians have the training and certification necessary to remove biohazard materials and restore the scene in compliance with local and state government regulations.
Trauma and crime scenes that involve a serious injury or death can cause overwhelming emotions in those close to the victim and our technicians approach each situation with compassion and respect to finish the job as quickly as possible. Do not hesitate to contact ServiceMaster All Care Restoration for trauma and crime scene cleaning services in Phoenix, AZ at (480) 717-3030. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day to respond to emergency situations.