Nobody wants to experience the shock or trauma from a violent crime or serious accident in which an injury or death is involved, but in these situations it is important to know what actions to take. Scenes that involve a serious injury or death usually also involve biohazard materials such as blood and other bodily fluids that can be very dangerous if they are not properly cleaned up. It is best to have trained professionals clean up trauma scenes for the safety of all involved and if a crime has been committed, then special care must be taken to cooperate with law enforcement officials. ServiceMaster All Care Restoration provides professional trauma and crime scene cleaning services in Peoria and Glendale, AZ to remove biohazard materials and safely clean and restore the scene.
Trusted Trauma and Crime Scene Cleaning
Trauma and crime scene cleaning is a unique service that requires special training and certification to ensure that the scene is restored and that all biohazard materials are safely removed. Biohazard materials such as blood and bodily fluids often harbor harmful toxins and bacteria which is why trauma scene cleanup must be done by a certified professional. Our technicians not only have the specialized training to handle biohazard materials, but we also use the best available cleaning equipment, products, and personal protective equipment (PPE) to thoroughly clean, restore, and deodorize the scene. The following steps are part of our trauma scene cleaning services:
- Decontamination: We will decontaminate and sanitize the entire area after the biohazard materials have been removed.
- Deodorization: We can remove foul odors with our powerful deodorizers.
- Safe Disposal: We will take biohazard materials to a licensed facility where they can be safely disposed.
- Continuous Monitoring: Our quality control and effective communication allow us to finish the job quickly and efficiently.
- Insurance Help: We can help coordinate any claims with local insurance companies.
- Family Assistance and Support: Situations in which someone has died or been seriously injured can be very difficult for friends and family of the victim. We can help grieving friends and family members find professional counselors that can help them through their loss.
- Certified Technicians: Each of our technicians is highly trained and certified to safely and effectively remove all types of biohazard materials while following local and state government regulations.
We understand that situations involving a serious injury or death can invoke strong emotions and we not only offer assistance in finding counseling, but we also make sure to work with a sense of compassion and respect to get the job done fast. You can call ServiceMaster All Care Restoration 24 hours a day for trauma and crime scene cleaning services in Peoria and Glendale, AZ at (480) 717-3030.