Se habla Español
Excess water or moisture is one of the most common causes of property damage in a home or building and it can sometimes be difficult to tell the extent of the damage. Water damage is often caused by a leak in the pipes or fixtures, sewage backups, or weather conditions such as heavy rain and flooding and ignoring it can cause minor damage to become a more expensive problem. ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell provides water damage restoration services to help homes and businesses in Pasadena, CA recover from minor to severe water damage. We respond within 2 to 4 hours of your initial call to begin the restoration process as quickly as possible.
Water Damage Restoration Process
Each of our technicians have the training and certification to provide effective water damage restoration and repair services in commercial and residential settings. We are dedicated to keeping your property protected and completely restoring your home or building using the best cleaning methods and equipment available in the industry. Our three-phase water damage restoration process consists of the following steps:
- Phase 1: Emergency Response: We respond within 2-4 hours of your initial call to examine and assess the damage.
- Phase 2: Water Removal and Drying: All excess water and moisture is removed with our extraction systems and the building is completely dried with our state-of-the-art drying equipment.
- Phase 3: Reinstallation and Cleaning: All structural elements and furnishings that were heavily damaged or removed will be reinstalled or replaced.
Commercial Water Damage Restoration for Pasadena, CA
Water damage can affect offices and commercial buildings as well as homes and if commercial water damage is ignored, it can lead to large losses which will interrupt business. Our technicians are trained to use our cleaning methods and equipment to restore commercial water damage quickly so that you can resume your business with minimal interruption.
What to Do in Case of Water Damage
- Call ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell as soon as you notice water damage to prevent it from spreading or leading to mold growth.
- Remove excess water by mopping or blot drying.
- You can remove wet area rugs or floor coverings but not permanent carpeting without professional assistance.
- Keep your drapes off the floor by putting them through a coat hanger and putting the hanger on the curtain rod.
- Wipe off wet furniture and prop up the cushions to let them dry.
- Store photos, paintings, and similar items in a dry location.
- Keep damaged books packed together tightly on their shelf to prevent them from warping until we can restore them properly.
- Open closet doors and drawers to help speed up the drying process.
What NOT to Do in Case of Water Damage
- Do not enter a room with excess water unless the power has been turned off.
- Do not use a vacuum cleaner to remove standing water.
- Do not try to remove permanent carpeting or floor coverings.
- Do not use electrical appliances on a wet carpet.
- Do not try to clean or remove mold growth.
Water damage can spread quickly to turn a minor problem into a major issue which is why it is recommended to call ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell as soon as you notice signs of water damage. We provide water damage restoration services for homes and buildings in Pasadena, CA and we offer free estimates for this service. You can reach us anytime 24 hours a day at (626) 594-9330 to respond to your water damage emergencies.