Se habla Español
A fire can cause extensive damage to a home or building that may leave it unsafe or unstable and the flames also pose a danger to the safety of you and your family. After the fire is put out, it can continue to cause damage as the soot settles and the corrosive byproducts spread to unaffected furnishings and structures. ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell provides fire and smoke damage restoration services in Pasadena, CA to stop the spread of the damage and restore the home or building. We are dedicated to restoring your home quickly to minimize the interruption to your life.
Fire Damage Restoration Professionals in Pasadena, CA
The synthetic materials found in most furnishings and household surfaces release chemical emissions when burned that can cause irreversible damage very quickly after the fire. Our technicians are trained and experienced to clean and restore the damage to the structural elements and furnishings of your home as well as remove the smoke odor from the air spaces and structures. We also have the right cleaning products to remove soot damage from delicate at-risk surfaces including chrome, brass, aluminum, porcelain, tile, and marble as well as carpet and upholstery.
Our complete fire and smoke damage restoration service include the following steps:
- Emergency pre-cleaning
- Content cleaning
- Content pack-out
- Wall and ceiling cleaning
- Odor Removal
Commercial Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Pasadena, CA
Fires in commercial settings and office buildings can be particularly destructive both to the building and your business activities. Our technicians are dedicated to providing effective commercial fire and smoke damage restoration services to get your building restored so you can resume your normal business activities.
What to DO After a Fire
- Contact ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell as soon as the fire is put out to begin the restoration and prevent permanent damage.
- If the outside temperature is above 60 degrees, open the doors and windows to air out the house.
- Clean Formica, aluminum, chrome, and porcelain surfaces to prevent permanent etching.
- Change the air filter on your furnace if it uses forced hot air.
- You can filter the soot from the air by putting damp cheesecloths over the supply and return registers.
- Dispose of any open food containers.
- If your power is off, clean out your refrigerator.
- Save smoke damaged clothing for our disaster restoration dry cleaning services.
What NOT to Do After a Fire
- Do not touch damaged walls, upholstery, or woodwork because the oils from your hand can cause further damage.
- Do not try to wash soot because incorrect cleaning methods will make the soot damage worse.
- Do not clean your carpeting or upholstery.
- Do not use electrical appliances until they are properly inspected.
- Do not turn on a ceiling fixture hanging from a wet ceiling.
Fire damage does not stop spreading when the flames are extinguished and the damage can become permanent within just a few days. It is best to contact ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell for fire damage restoration services in Pasadena, CA as soon as possible after the fire is extinguished. Our technicians can restore fire damage in residential and commercial settings and we offer free estimates for this service. Call us anytime 24 hours a day at (626) 386-8834 for fire damage emergencies.