Without a doubt, your safety and the safety of your family should be your primary concern whenever a disaster strikes. Fire, in particular, is extremely dangerous as it spreads too quickly and may cut your escape route out within minutes. So, even in the event of a small domestic fire, make sure that every member of your family is safe and sound before directing your attention and your energy to rescuing your property. When faced with fire damage, have in mind that even after the flames are out, the damage will not stop spreading. Soot and smoke will keep ruining your household items and unless you take adequate measures quickly, the resulting damage may become very extensive and your belongings – unsalvageable. Your best course of action in such a disastrous situation is to call professional assistance as soon as possible. Fire damage restoration companies have the proper knowledge and specialized equipment required to limit the damage and restore the good condition of your property in a speedy and efficient manner.
RestorationMaster will respond to your emergency call for fire damage restoration in Owasso, OK, at any time of the day or night. Our technicians will be with you shortly after your call to provide invaluable assistance and stop the spread of the damage. They will immediately begin restoration works in the most effective manner consistent with the specific circumstances in your case.
Fire Damage Restoration Process
We begin the restoration process as soon as possible to prevent permanent damage and to help you restore your habitual lifestyle without further troubles. We use the most advanced cleaning methods and quality products in the industry to guarantee excellent results. Our technicians have rich experience in dealing with the aftermath of a fire and know which chemical combinations are the most effective for removing soot damage from delicate materials such as marble, tile, brass, aluminum, chrome, porcelain, and even fabrics including carpeting and upholstery. If you take advantage of our quality fire damage restoration services, any damaged structural elements in your property will be repaired or replaced and your furnishing will be deeply cleaned and skillfully restored.
Our fire damage restoration process includes the following stages:
- Emergency pre-cleaning;
- Content cleaning and pack-out;
- Wall and ceiling cleaning;
- Household restoration;
- Odor removal.
When the last stage is over, you will be surprised by the astonishing results and the good condition of your surroundings restored to their former practical and aesthetical value.
Fire Damage Restoration Tips
If you are faced with fire damage in Owasso, OK, you are recommended to:
- Turn electricity off;
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot from being embedded into upholstery and carpets and from soiling delicate surfaces, fabrics and woodwork;
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery and carpet in areas that don’t seem to be damaged;
- Call RestorationMaster for complete fire damage restoration services. Don’t try to clean any walls, surfaces, carpet or upholstery by yourself as you may easily spread the soot even more. Besides, inappropriate cleaning products may further damage your household items. Don’t touch any electrical appliances as it isn’t safe and don’t send clothes, bedding, etc. to an ordinary dry cleaner as improper cleaning may set smoke odor. Leave all the cleaning and restoration procedures to our technicians and you will be surprised by the quick and efficient results.
Call RestorationMaster 24 hours a day at (918) 932-1333 to ensure quick and competent response to fire damage emergencies in Owasso, OK.
RestorationMaster also provides: