Water can cause extensive damage to your property. It can ruin your furniture, damage your appliances, leave stains on your drywall and compromise its integrity. Water damage should be dealt with immediately because stagnant water can create an unhealthy environment and encourage the growth of mold. At ServiceMaster Recovery Services by TLC, we offer comprehensive water removal and water damage restoration services in Orange, TX. We’ll make sure your property looks great and is safe to live in.
Our Water Damage Restoration Services
We have a three-step response process that has worked very well for us over the years. Because of this process, we’re able to deliver consistent performance and high-quality services to our clients.
- Emergency Response – We arrive at your location within 2 hours to assess the damage. Our responders will carefully inspect your property to identify the extent of the damage before they come up with a plan to tackle it.
- Water Removal and Drying – Once we have a plan in place, we move on to water removal. We’ll pump any standing water out of the property and dry everything from furnishings to structural elements with our advanced water extraction and drying equipment.
- Cleaning and Reinstallation – Once your property and furnishings are completely dry, we’ll start the reinstallation and cleaning process. We’ll make sure your property is habitable and looks good before we consider our job done.
Suggestions for Our Clients
Our team will arrive as early as possible to your location but some clients become concerned about the damage and try to salvage whatever they can. We advise that you consult with our experts about the first steps you can take. However, for your own safety we recommend you follow the suggestions mentioned below:
- Turn the power in a room with standing water off before you enter it.
- A regular vacuum cleaner shouldn’t be used to remove water. That would damage your device.
- Permanent carpeting needs professional cleaners. You might damage it if you attempt to clean it yourself.
- You shouldn’t use any electrical appliance while you stand in water or on a wet floor.
- You shouldn’t try to remove mold growth on your own. That would only compromise your health and release mold into the air.
You must react to any water damage in your home or business quickly to prevent extensive damage and mold growth. If you have any questions about our water removal and water damage restoration services in Orange, TX, you can call us at (409) 895-2588 and we’ll do our best to help you.