Water damage may not always be noticed at first due to the fact that it may start small in hidden areas. But over time, it will spread to cover more building materials and even develop mold growth as a natural effect of excess moisture. Overall this can present a large problem for home and business owners as the property structure suffers significant damage.
ServiceMaster Restore is available in the O’Fallon, MO area to provide emergency water damage restoration services for homes and commercial buildings. Our technicians are each trained, certified, and experienced to effectively extract the excess water, remove soiled debris, dry out the area, and sanitize it to prevent mold growth. With our services, you can look forward to a fully restored area that provides a safe and clean environment for your family and staff.
Damage Caused by Water
Water damage isn’t always dangerous; however, the potential for it to damage other areas grows by the hour. In cases like sewage backups, it is crucial to avoid all contact from the affected areas. The wastewater contains a number of bacteria and pathogens that can cause an array of health issues if not handled properly.
This is why it is important to call ServiceMaster Restore. Our technicians have years of experience when handling all forms of water damage. As soon as we arrive, we will contain the affected area to prevent it from spreading. We will then extract all standing water while installing professional drying equipment. The affected area will then be fully disinfected, removing bacteria while preventing mold growth.
Water Damage Restoration Process:
- 24/7 Availability and Emergency Response: Our technicians are available 24/7 and will respond immediately to all water-related emergencies in the O’Fallon, MO area. We guarantee to arrive within 2 hours of your first call.
- Water Extraction and Drying Process: Soon after containing the damage, ServiceMaster Restore will mitigate all standing water and set up professional air movers and dehumidifiers. This will remove all excess moisture from the building materials and air.
- Sanitation: In order to prohibit mold growth, we will eliminate all bacteria using powerful but gentle cleaners.
- Working with Insurance: We can work with insurance companies regarding all open claims to ensure a seamless process.
Did you know that you can save time and money during water damage restoration? The earlier you call for the service, the less time it will take and the more money you can save by preventing the damage from spreading to other areas. With our services, you can expect an efficient and effective cleanup while looking forward to the peace of mind of having a fully restored property.
Water Removal – What to Do:
- Call ServiceMaster Restore as soon as you find the damage in order to save time and money during water damage restoration.
- Blot dry or mop up as much water as you can.
- Wipe down any wet furniture with a towel.
- Prop up any cushions, pillows, and furniture skirts to accelerate the drying process.
- Hang up any wet wall fixtures, paintings, and pictures in a dry, safe place.
- Hang up any draperies and curtains through a hanger to dry properly.
- Pack books tightly within the shelves to prevent the pages from warping.
Water Damage Cleanup – What NOT to Do:
- Do not enter any room with electrical or structural damage.
- Do not try to remove any carpeting that is already tacked down to the floor.
- Do not use a household vacuum cleaner to extract standing water.
- Do not try to remove any mold growth yourself.
While it is common due to numerous sources, water damage must be addressed right away by calling a professional restoration company. ServiceMaster Restore is available 24/7 to handle water damage restoration projects of any size. Our technicians are able to restore the area efficiently and effectively using powerful drying equipment and cleaning agents. Don’t hesitate to give us a call as soon as you notice the damage!
ServiceMaster Restore is available 24/7 at (636) 492-3030 in the O’Fallon, MO area to provide professional water damage restoration services. We work with insurance companies.