ServiceMaster Kwik Restore
Water Damage Related Info
Standing water is never a good sign in your home or business. It doesn’t matter if it comes from a broken pipe, heavy rains, or a sewage backup; excess water spells trouble. This kind of trouble will not go away on its own. Wood and drywall absorb water and help it spread further through the building which can allow these materials to rot. Mold will then begin to grow within days in moisture-rich environments. Your home or building will need professional water damage restoration services.
ServiceMaster Kwik Restore provides high quality flood cleanup services to commercial and residential customers in the New Berlin, WI 53151 area. Using the advanced equipment, we stop the spread of the water and remove it before it can cause additional damage and mold.
Our fast response to your call means that the damage to your home or business will be kept to a minimum. We use effective water extraction and drying equipment to quickly remove excess moisture and dry furnishings and contents; we will stop mold before it can start growing. Our technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) to provide the highest quality water damage restoration using the latest techniques.
ServiceMaster 6-point water damage restoration process includes:
- Complete evaluation of the site and damage
- Comprehensive water extraction
- Application of antimicrobial products
- Drying using air movement equipment
- Drying using dehumidifiers
- Continuous monitoring and adjustments during the drying process
- Call ServiceMaster Kwik Restore right away to prevent the water damage from spreading.
- Remove any excess water from furniture, including lamps, tables, blinds, etc.
- Prop up any pillows, cushions, and upholstery for effective drying.
- Place a piece of aluminum foil in between wood blocks and furniture lets to prevent the water from traveling upward.
- Remove any colored rugs from the floor, especially if it is covered by carpeting.
- Remove any art objects to a high, dry location.
- Remove any items that are not tacked down to the floor.
- Allow for proper air circulation by opening the windows and doors, as long outside conditions are dry.
- Do not leave any fabrics on the floor. Hang up to dry instead.
- Do not take out any books, magazines, or other printed materials from their space. Instead, pack them tightly in place and wait for the technician to arrive for the drying process.
- Do not use the vacuum to extract the water.
- Do not use any electrical appliances.
- Do not enter any room with severe structural or electrical damage.
- Do not turn on any ceiling fans if the ceiling is wet.
If your home or business in New Berlin, WI experiences water damage for any reason, call ServiceMaster Kwik Restore at (262) 395-7793. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We arrive quickly to contain the water and begin the drying and flood restoration process before more further damage can occur. Our technicians have the experience, equipment, and training to handle water damage situations of any size.