Blood may be encountered in a variety of scenarios from minor cuts and injuries to trauma situations involving a major injury or death. In any situation involving blood, it is important to avoid handling it or attempting to clean it up because mishandling blood can increase the risk of spreading infection or disease. ServiceMaster by Disaster Recon provides blood cleaning services in Mentor, OH to clean up blood and plasma from the scene of a crime or accident. We can safely remove blood using advanced cleaning products and equipment and we will also disinfect and restore the scene.
Reliable Blood Cleaning
It is possible for blood to contain viruses, bacteria, and other harmful toxins that can spread infection or disease which is why it must be cleaned up by a trained professional. Our powerful bio wash solutions can remove blood, plasma, and stains and we will also decontaminate and deodorize the scene to restore it to a safe condition and reduce the risk of spreading infection or disease. We can also remove large items such as furniture and flooring that have been heavily stained and put them back after they have been cleaned. The blood cleaning services we provide are effective for the following:
- Bio Recovery
- Biohazard Cleaning
- Death Cleaning
- Homicide/ Suicide Cleaning
- Crime Scene Cleaning
- Trauma Scene Cleaning
Our blood cleaning services are done in the following steps:
- Decontamination: Blood, plasma, and other bodily fluids are removed and the entire scene is decontaminated.
- Deodorization: We use powerful deodorizers to remove foul, lingering odors.
- Disposal: All blood and biohazard materials are taken to a licensed facility for safe disposal.
- Insurance Assistance: We can help coordinate claims between you and your insurance provider.
- Confidential Family Assistance and Support: Sometimes these situations may involve an injury or death which can be difficult for friends and family of the victim. We take a compassionate and respectful approach to help ease the burden and we can also put those who need additional help in touch with counseling professionals.
- Safe Procedures: We use safe and effective cleaning methods that are in compliance with local, state, and federal laws.
No matter what the situation is, blood should be treated with caution and left for a trained professional to clean up and remove. Do not hesitate to contact ServiceMaster by Disaster Recon if you encounter a scenario with blood in Mentor, OH to clean and disinfect the scene. You can call us 24 hours a day at (440) 799-6661 for emergency blood cleaning in Mentor, OH.