ServiceMaster by Rice
Mold Removal for Marion, IA
Mold growth is a natural occurrence, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be a problem. If mold grows in your residential or commercial property, it can cause health concerns and serious property damage. For mold spores to flourish and grow, they need moisture or water and an organic food source. Knowing this, if you have water damage on your property, then there’s a significant risk for mold growth. With our mold removal services, ServiceMaster by Rice helps properties in Marion, IA affected by mold growth by removing the fungus. In fact, visible mold may just be a smaller part of a larger problem. You must get in touch with us promptly if you find mold growth in your property.
Mold tends to grow in areas that are hidden or concealed and then spreads, causing severe damage before becoming visible. Look out for these signs to figure out whether you have hidden mold in your business or home:
- Wet areas from plumbing leaks or humidity
- Musty odors
- Visible mold growth
- Sudden health problems that match mold exposure symptoms
Certified Mold Removal Technicians
Our well-trained, IICRC-certified technicians know how to address mold growth in homes and businesses. We are able to get an accurate idea of the contamination levels and discover the presence of hidden mold by testing the air. We usually include the following within our mold removal services:
- Complete removal of mold growth
- Repair of the moisture source to prevent future mold growth
- Drying and effective remediation conducted by professionals who are well trained and experienced
When we’ve completed our assessment, we will develop and implement a plan for mold removal that includes the following steps:
- Isolating the mold so unaffected areas are protected
- Using respirators, special clothing, and other personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Repairing the moisture source and then drying that damaged area
- Testing for mold conducted by an independent company to guarantee thorough mold removal
Without the proper equipment and necessary training, removing mold can be tough. It can also result in health concerns, so it’s important to take the necessary precautions when mold has been discovered:
- Don’t try cleaning up mold: If you clean mold incorrectly, you may cause the mold to release more spores, which may lead to new areas becoming affected by mold growth.
- Look for mold indicators: Don’t ignore signs of mold growth, because this could result in a bigger mold problem.
- Get in touch with ServiceMaster by Rice once mold growth has been found.
If you suspect or find mold in your business or home in Marion, IA, contact ServiceMaster by Rice for our mold removal services. Our technicians can handle mold cases of any size and conduct testing for hidden mold growth. We are available for these services 24/7 at (319) 243-3777.