If a major fire occurs on your property, the first order of business is to make sure that everybody is safely evacuated, and that firefighting personnel are contacted. Once this has been completed, you should contact our representatives here at ServiceMaster Restoration Services about our fire damage restoration services. We are available 24/7 to begin the sanitization and repair process after the fire has been put out. Through our swift and effective services, we will limit the extent of the damage, and restore your property to its original condition. We are proud to assist residential and commercial property owners across Long Island from Montauk to Manhattan, NY.
Fire and Smoke Damage
The effects of a fire are twofold. First, the flames will cause initial damage by feeding off of your building and its contents. Second, the resulting smoke and soot will spread to seemingly unaffected areas and continue to wreak havoc. It is critical that both elements are addressed through the recovery process.
- Fire: The results of fire are relatively straight forward. Precious belongings and valuable assets can become engulfed by the flames. The more belongings you have in your building, the greater the risk.
- Smoke and Soot: Smoke, soot, and other corrosive byproducts of fire are created when certain materials are burned. These airborne agents then travel throughout your property to cause damage. Common types of damage include corrosion, etching, and discoloration.
A Swift Response
The importance of reacting quickly and decisively cannot be understated. This is why we offer our services on a 24-hour basis. Our specialists understand just how critical each hour is following a fire. They also have the training, equipment, and expertise to apply appropriate sanitization solutions to specific materials that have been harmed. This pre-cleaning greatly reduces the risk of permanent damage.
Additionally, your building may be structurally damaged following a fire. It is no secret that many buildings are constructed from wood, drywall, and other flammable components. We will inspect your property for structural damage and stabilize affected areas in order to ensure greater levels of safety and security.
Complete Fire Damage Restoration
At ServiceMaster Restoration Services, we take a comprehensive approach to fire damage restoration. We understand the nature of fire, smoke, and soot, and work tirelessly to combat them. When you choose to take advantage of our services, you can expect the following:
- An emergency pre-cleaning
- Sanitization and restoration of affected materials and belongings
- Deodorization services
- Air scrubbing services
- Floor, wall, and ceiling cleaning
- Removal of debris
- Emergency board ups and tarping
- Carpet and rug cleaning
- Air duct and HVAC system cleaning
- Restoration dry cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
Fires are among the worst things that can happen on your property. To effectively recover, we encourage you to take advantage of our 24/7 fire damage restoration services. Our ServiceMaster Restoration Services representatives can be reached at (631) 206-6808. We operate in Long Island and service homes and businesses from Montauk to Manhattan, NY.