ServiceMaster by JTS
In addition to the carpet, furniture and upholsteries are the most heavily used furnishings on the property. But when they have suffered through stains and become embedded with dirt and debris, it can be more tempting to sit on the floor instead. Looking faded and deteriorated, hiring professional cleaning services should be considered.
ServiceMaster by JTS provides professional upholstery cleaning in the Longview, WA area for both residential and commercial properties. With professional cleaning products and equipment, our technicians will remove all deeply embedded debris from within the fabric, restoring that like-new look to all furniture and upholstery.
Furniture and Upholstery Cleaning
While the furniture and upholstery will vary within each room, including those made from cotton, linen, leather, silks, and others. But as these materials are very porous, they are prone to hold dirt and dust that can cause significant wear-and-tear over time, even causing discoloration. This will also accelerate the deterioration process of the furniture, allowing the dirt to become abrasive.
But our technicians are trained and experienced, knowing which areas to focus on while removing all dirt from the materials. They have also been able to perfect a specialized method in their years of experience, called the hot water extraction method. ServiceMaster by JTS has now been using this method on almost all cleanings as it has always proven to provide the best results.
Our commercial and upholstery services include all of the following tasks:
- Pre-inspection of all upholstery to be cleaned
- Pre-treatment of stains and vacuuming to remove loose debris
- Full cleaning using the hot water extraction method
- Post-washing and polishing of furniture
- Final inspection to ensure your satisfaction
Here are some tips to help you prolong the life of your furniture and upholstery:
- Plump the cushions. This will prevent them from staying flattened.
- Rotate the cushions. Doing this will prevent excessive wear and tear on each side.
- Removing dust, hair, and crumbs will prevent additional wear and tear.
- Clean all spill right away. The best way for removing the majority of the stain is to take care of it as soon as it happens.
- Do not place in direct sunlight. The sun’s rays can cause fading within the fabric.
While furniture and upholstery can provide much comfort and design to the room, they will also need regular maintenance, just like carpets. Whether it is in a commercial or residential setting, professional cleaning is necessary to keep them looking new and in their best condition.
ServiceMaster by JTS is available at (360)450-3505 in the Longview, WA area to provide professional furniture and upholstery cleaning.