There are no words to describe the feelings of loss when a home or building is left in a critical condition from a natural disaster. Damages from floods, earthquakes, fires, wind, storms, and other disasters can all tear a property to shreds, leaving families and companies with nowhere to turn. But it is in these moments that taking immediate action to call for help is most crucial.
RestorationMaster is available 24/7 in the Longview, WA area to provide emergency reconstruction services for both residential and commercial properties. In addition to restoration, our technicians are trained and experienced to provide general contracting services, fully returning the property to its original condition.
In the event that your home or building has suffered from critical damage, taking immediate action is crucial to prevent additional and even permanent damage. Depending on the type of disaster, smoke and soot byproducts can spread, water can soak into new materials, and even mold can travel through the air to affect new surfaces. Ultimately, this will add to the time taken to make the necessary repairs.
The technicians at RestorationMaster understand that these disasters always cause emergency situations, which is why they are available 24/7 to respond when you need them most. In addition to restoration services, they are experienced in handiwork, carpentry, and general contracting to provide all necessary repairs for your property. We will also assign a project manager to oversee the work on the home or building throughout the process. Finally, you will be provided with updates and answers to your questions every step of the way.
All of the following procedures are included within our reconstruction services:
- Emergency board up services to stabilize the property structure.
- Complete inspection to identify the areas that will be of high priority to repair.
- Identification of the source of the damage.
- Removal of all debris in and around the property.
- Controlled demolition.
- Full cost estimates and detailed reports of repairs needed.
- Design, consultation, and acquisition of needed permits.
- Complete reconstruction, including carpentry, roofing, painting, flooring, cleaning, electrical work, etc.
- Restoration from water, fire, or mold damage.
- Complete project management, including planning, scheduling, and inspection.
- Compliance with quality control inspections and codes.
- Working with insurance throughout the claims process.
Of course, each property will be unique, requiring different or even all services mentioned above. But RestorationMaster has years of experience in handling full reconstruction projects from small sheds to large warehouses. They are able to handle properties of all sizes and types while making the necessary repairs in a timely manner to put you back in business or at home again. Don’t hesitate to give us a call as soon as you have discovered severe damage to your home or building.
RestorationMaster is available 24/7 in the Longview, WA area to provide emergency reconstruction services for both residential and commercial properties. We also work with insurance companies.