Encountering a biohazardous scene can be one of life’s most traumatic experiences. As it may contain blood, tissue, and other bodily fluids, these hazardous byproducts can also carry disease-causing bacteria. As they also have the ability to spread and cause additional damage, it is essential to call law enforcement right away so they can immediately begin the investigation. But unfortunately, they do not offer cleaning services to restore the scene. A team of licensed professionals must also be called in order to return the scene to its original condition. RestorationMaster provides crime scene, trauma, and biohazard cleanup services in order to safely remove all biohazards in Lincoln City, OR. Our professionals will ensure that the affected area is properly disinfected and removed of all dangerous contaminants.
Crime Scene Cleaning
Discovering a crime scene can be very hard on an individual, especially if it is of a loved one. However, it is essential to know how to proceed in order for the situation to be handled appropriately. First, the individual must refrain from touching any biohazards as they will contain bacteria that can make them seriously ill. As these materials also have the potential to spread further, it is best to leave the cleanup job to a team of trained professionals. RestorationMaster uses powerful but safe cleaning products in order to effectively remove all biohazards without causing additional damage to the scene. All stains and remnants will also be extracted. Finally, our specialists will work with law enforcement as to not disturb the areas which have not yet been examined by the investigators.
Our biohazard cleaning services include the following:
- Decontamination: The entire scene will be completely disinfected in order to remove all biohazard materials in addition to removing the disease-causing bacteria.
- Odor Removal: Our deodorizers will completely remove any lingering smells that are left over after the biohazards have been removed.
- Proper Disposal: Once removed from the scene, all hazardous waste will be securely transported to a medical waste facility for proper disposal.
- Frequent Monitoring: Our staff will continue to monitor the area to ensure that the pathogens will not grow back and infect the scene again.
- Assistance with the Insurance Claims: We understand that families are grieving during this traumatic time. That is why we are more than willing to work with insurance providers in order to make the claims process run as smooth as possible.
- Family Support and Assistance: As we guarantee to work with a sense of compassion and respect, our services can also refer families in shock to a qualified counselor to ease the stress.
- Licensed Specialists: Each of our specialists are highly trained and certified to work with all state and federal regulations.
Contact us as soon as possible if you discover the following:
- Violent crimes or homicides
- Serious accidents or injuries
- Unattended deaths
- Car accident blood cleanup
If you or a loved one have recently encountered a crime or trauma scene on your or their property, be sure to call a licensed cleaning service immediately after dialing 911. This is to ensure that all biohazardous materials in addition to the risk for negative health effects will be removed. RestorationMaster is available 24/7 at 888-915-8868 to assist with any biohazard, trauma, and crime scene cleaning in Lincoln City, OR and the surrounding areas.