There are a variety of events that can leave behind nauseating odors within air spaces and various materials on your property. Fires, water damage, and mold growth are some of the more severe incidents, while everyday spills and pet odors, for example, are less drastic. Either way, these smells can quickly become a nuisance if not addressed adequately. At ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell, we provide professional odor removal services for homes and businesses in L.A. County, CA.
Common Causes of Odors
While the causes of unpleasant aromas are plentiful, the primary ones that we deal with in residential and commercial settings include fire and smoke, dead animals, mold growth, excess water, and common pets. Our technicians are highly trained and capable of eliminating essentially any odor imaginable with our advanced techniques.
Our Deodorization Process
At ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell, we offer the ability to remove a variety of odors from your property thanks to our experienced and certified technicians, as well as our state-of-the-art odor removal equipment and methodologies. Some of the processes and technologies that we utilize include:
- Ozone Technology
- Hydroxyl Technology
- Thermal Fogging
- Nano Carbon Technology
These methods are highly effective in various scenarios when it comes to removing unpleasant odors from air spaces, furnishings, and structural elements within your building. Depending on the situation, we will employ a combination of the appropriate treatments. In practice, the vast majority of our deodorization services can be broken down into the following sources that we address:
- Fire and Smoke Odors: Fire and smoke leave behind a unique smell that can become trapped within air spaces and materials.
- Odors from Excess Water and Moisture: Water and moisture can cause damage to a variety of items, which will result in unpleasant, musty aromas.
- Biological Odors: Pets, mold growth, bodily fluids, and dead animals can all be sources of disgusting smells.
If any of the above or similar causes have made their presence known on your property, then we encourage you to give us a call. We provide a multi-step process to eliminate odors from your property, and prevent them from returning in the future. When you choose to work with us, you can expect the following:
- Removal of the source of the odor
- Thorough treatment of contaminated structural elements, furnishings, and other materials
- Treatment of air spaces through our air washing services
- The sealing of porous surfaces to prevent odors from returning
- A final inspection to ensure a quality result
- Documentation of our work
In order to benefit from our exceptional ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell technicians, simply contact our representatives at (626) 594-9330. We are available 24 hours a day, and service property owners in West Covina, Arcadia, Glendora, Pomona, Burbank, San Fernando, Alhambra, Monrovia, Diamond Bar, San Dimas, and Claremont in L.A. County, CA.