ServiceMaster Professional Services specializes in water damage cleanup and can respond quickly to your emergencies in Hutchinson, MN 55350, and the surrounding suburbs.
Water damage restoration is an emergency business. That’s why ServiceMaster Professional Services is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in Minnesota. Our quick response reduces your suffering and saves money. Water damage claims increase substantially if prompt action is not taken to contain the damage.
The cleaning professionals at ServiceMaster Professional Services use advanced products, procedures, and equipment to assure the highest level of cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings.
What To Do after water damage
- Damage from water and bacteria growth can begin within hours. Call us for professional help.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings.
- Lift draperies off the floor, loop through a coat hanger, and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Wipe furniture, prop wet furniture cushions for even drying, and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Move photos, paintings, and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Open drawers, closet, and cabinet doors to enhance drying.
What NOT To Do after water damage
- Do not enter a room with standing water until the electricity has been turned off.
- Do not use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Do not lift tacked-down carpet without our professional help.
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.
- Do not remove books from shelves. Rather, pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages until we can begin this specialized drying.
The water clean-up process includes:
- Inspection and assessment
- Water removal
- Anti-microbial application
- Drying: air movement
- Drying: dehumidifying
- Drying: monitoring
You must take special caution if the water in your property could potentially contain sewage. Sewage generally enters a home or building as a result of a sewage backup, or flooding with water that mixed with sewage before entering the building. Either way, you need to keep your distance from water contaminated with sewage because it contains bacteria and other harmful toxins that spread infection and disease.
Our professionals can provide effective sewage cleanup to remove the contaminated water and clean and disinfect the affected area. We will extract all sewage safely, repair or replace the damaged materials, and thoroughly clean and disinfect the area.
Let us show you how ServiceMaster Professional Services can help.
To request a quote for ServiceMaster Professional Services water damage cleanup services in the Hutchinson, MN 55350 area, call 888-583-5345 – available 24/7.