Dealing with the lingering odor of any disaster or even nuisance animal can be frustrating and stressful. Especially after coming back after a restoration service is finished, it can be difficult to focus on any other task with a foul smell.
Odors leftover from fires, floods, mold, biohazards, or other problems can become embedded into porous surfaces that will take more than air fresheners to remove. ServiceMaster Quality Restoration is available in Huntersville, NC to provide professional odor removal services for both residential and commercial properties. Our technicians are also trained and licensed to ensure that the odor is eliminated at its source, preventing it from returning in the future.
Problems with Foul Odors
Odors can be especially pervasive in homes and buildings as they are embedded in furnishings and other porous surfaces. These odors can also be difficult to remove using home remedies, which is why professional assistance should be called.
ServiceMaster Quality Restoration uses advanced technology and methods, including thermal fogging, Nano carbon, and ozone technology to fully extract odors from these porous surfaces and air spaces.
Our services can eliminate these types of odors:
- Undetected deaths and biohazards
- Fire and smoke
- Dead and nuisance animals
Odor Removal Techniques
Our team uses a variety of methods and equipment to ensure that the odor is eliminated once and for all. These include the following:
- Thermal Fogging: This method involves a powerful deodorizers that removes stubborn smoke odors. Just be sure that all pets, plants, and people are out of property when this is in use.
- Ozone: These generators are not only portable but create ozone that is an oxidizing agent to reduce odors. All people, plants, and pets must also be vacant from the property during this service.
- Nano Cartridge: This method is a more eco-friendly process that includes an OdorKlenz-Air Cartridge in an air scrubber to remove powerful odors leftover from trauma scenes and natural disasters.
Our deodorizers can remove odors from the following sources:
- Water Damage: Flooding and leaks can produce an array of musty odors that can get stuck within furnishings, walls, and ceilings. But ServiceMaster Quality Restoration can eliminate these particles as well as dry out the air space, building materials, and furnishings.
- Fire and Smoke Odors: Even after soot and smoke byproducts have been removed from the affected space, professional deodorizers are needed to remove the odor at it’s source, a service that our technicians can proudly provide for you.
- Biological Odors: After the biohazards, blood, and bodily fluids are removed, potent odors can still be left behind as a constant reminder of the occurrence. But we can use an eco-friendly deodorizer and eliminate all traces of the foul odor.
Odors can be both frustrating and stressful, even after cleaning the affected space a million times. This is because the odor particles are embedded within porous materials. But the technology used by ServiceMaster Quality Restoration ensures that each particle will be eliminated from within.
Give ServiceMaster Quality Restoration a call at (704) 603-6223 for professional odor removal services in Huntersville, NC. We are licensed, trained, and experienced.