Residents of Hempstead, NY, are commonly exposed to a variety of conditions that can lead to excessive water damage on their property. Among them include severe storms and extremely cold weather. As a result, major leaks, frozen/burst pipes, and more regularly occur in homes and businesses alike. At RestorationMaster, we help affected property owners get back on their feet with our flood damage restoration services.
Damage Caused by Indoor Flooding
As we stated above, extreme weather conditions are a major cause of excess water within properties in Hempstead, NY. While there are many more ways in which this can occur, it is more important to focus on the results, as they will be largely similar regardless of the cause. The potential consequences of indoor flooding that you should be aware of include:
- Damaged building materials on your property (e.g. wood, drywall, insulation, etc.)
- Permanently damaged personal belongings, documents, electronics, business equipment, and more
- Discoloration and deterioration of furnishings, carpeting, and other materials
- Mold growth and bacterial growth
- The spread of sewage throughout the floodwater
It is also important to note that any damage caused by water or excess moisture will only worsen with time, as the liquid will traverse through porous materials, soak them, and spread. For all of these reasons, it is important that you contact us as soon as you notice any excess water on your property.
Restoring Your Property
Through our flood damage restoration services, we make use of professional-grade water extraction and drying equipment, sanitization solutions, and restoration methodologies to return your property and belongings back to their original condition. Our RestorationMaster technicians are among the best in the industry, and truly have your best intentions at heart. We fully understand the difficulties that extensive water damage can cause.
You can gain a better understanding of our comprehensive services below:
- Swift Response: Emergencies rarely wait for a convenient time to occur. This is why we offer 24-hour emergency response capabilities.
- Complete Assessment: Our technicians will first assess your property to determine what caused the excess water, as well as the current levels of damage. We will then create a customized restoration plan.
- Implementation of Our Plan: Through the use of our state-of-the-art water and moisture removal equipment, we will completely dry your property. We will also work to restore, sanitize, and deodorize any affected areas and belongings.
- Special Services: If mold growth or sewage is present on your properly, we will effectively remove it.
- Final Inspection: In order to ensure a quality result, we will perform a thorough final inspection of your property.
If you are a property owner in Hempstead, NY in need of flood damage restoration services, we encourage you to give us a call. Our RestorationMaster representatives are available 24/7 at (631) 206-6808.