Sewage backups are not only destructive to homes and buildings, they can be dangerous to anyone exposed. Full of hazardous waste and bacteria, sewage backups will also penetrate building materials, making them unsalvageable.
At ServiceMaster by Mason, our technicians are available around the clock to handle sewage backup emergencies in Hampton, CT and the surrounding areas. Using the latest products and equipment, our technicians can professionally handle the job, safely restoring the affected area to its original condition.
When sewage water contaminates an area of the property, it can easily penetrate through a number of building materials, especially those that are porous. These include drywall, carpeting, particleboard, insulation, and hardwood floors. Without immediate treatment, the damage will continue to spread to affect multiple areas of the property.
When called for sewage cleaning services, ServiceMaster by Mason will respond right away, using personal protective equipment (PPE) to safely handle the sewage water. They will fully extract the water, demolish and haul away the debris, disinfect and sanitize the remaining surfaces, and remove excess moisture to prevent mold growth. Our professionals also use commercial drying equipment to remove moisture particles from the building materials and air. We can also assist with open insurance claims to ensure a smooth process.
You can expect all of the following within our sewage cleaning services:
- Full Communication and 24/7/365 Availability: Our technicians are on call 24/7 to assist with property emergencies, ensuring to arrive promptly to handle any sewage backup.
- Water Extraction and Removal of Debris: As soon as we arrive to the property, we will remove all standing water and haul away affected and contaminated debris.
- Disinfection: All remaining surfaces and contents will be thoroughly disinfected with commercial cleaning products, eliminating all bacteria.
- Drying Process: ServiceMaster by Mason will set up high-velocity air movers and dehumidifiers to remove any remaining moisture while preventing mold growth.
- Odor Cleanup and Removal: ServiceMaster By Mason will set up hydroxyl or ozone machines to remove any lingering odors.
- Assistance with Open Insurance Claims: We can provide a detailed Scope of Work & Estimate for open insurance claims to allow for additional peace of mind.
If you have found a sewage backup on your property, don’t touch or go near the affected areas. Call ServiceMaster by Mason to safely remove contaminated water and debris, provide any needed demolition, and to restore the affected area to its original condition. Our technicians will respond immediately, fully disinfecting the building materials and removing soiled debris. After an effective and efficient service, you can finally have the peace of mind you deserve knowing the property is safe and clean again.
Don’t hesitate to call ServiceMaster by Mason at (860) 455-4969 for emergency sewage cleanup services in Hampton, CT and the surrounding towns. We are available 24/7 to assist you.