ServiceMaster of Gresham
There are several types of mold that commonly appear in homes. Among them are aspergillus, cladosporium, stachybotrys atra (black mold), and others. The first two, along with most molds, generally cause allergy-like symptoms, but increased and prolonged exposure can lead to more serious health complications. As for black mold, the vast majority of homeowners know that this is the last thing you want. The combination of moisture and/or humidity, and an organic food source, is typically the culprit behind mold growth.
Professional Mold Remediation
But here at ServiceMaster of Gresham, we provide mold remediation services to remove mold growth from your home or business in Gresham, OR. Our technicians know where various types of mold like to hide, and tackle the issue before their dangerous spores spread.
Common areas with these combinations include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Beneath kitchen and bathroom sinks
- Behind toilets and refrigerators
- In basements and crawl spaces (especially if they leak or flood)
- In attics with poor ventilation
- Behind walls that contain plumbing
- Around air conditioning units
- Under wet carpet
If you see mold, or smell its musty odor, contact our mold removal experts right away. Not only does mold put you and your loved ones at risk for health issues, but it is also damaging to your home or business. Our specialists are highly trained to remove all types of mold, and we will leave your property as good as new.
When you contact ServiceMaster of Gresham for mold remediation services, you can expect the following:
- Quick Response and Open Communication: Our technicians will arrive within two hours of your first call to assess the situation. As we perform our work, we will update you of our progress and plans.
- Mold Containment: Mold tends to easily release its spores which spreads the growth. Our experts know this, and will take steps to minimize its potential to spread.
- Mold Removal: Mold must be removed with specialized equipment so that it does not spread. We have the tools and processes to remove mold from any home or commercial location safely and effectively.
- Area Restoration: If given time to spread and grow, mold will severely damage the area in which it is found. Our technicians will repair all affected structures and surfaces after having it removed.
- Elimination of the Original Cause: If our technicians determine that the mold on your property originally took hold because of a leak or similar circumstance, we will either repair the issue, or inform you as to how you can mitigate the risk of replicating the conditions for mold growth in the future.
If you live in the Gresham, OR, area and would like to utilize our mold remediation services, contact ServiceMaster of Gresham at (503)376-6666. We are available 24 hours a day, and are happy to answer any of your questions.