The hoarding of belongings, whether on purpose or incidental, increases the potential for a variety of harmful events to unfold. For example, mold and unwanted pests often take up residence in these dark and sometimes damp environments. If there is a fire on your property, then the hoarded items essentially become a stockpile of fuel (sometimes, hoarded items themselves can put you at a greater risk of fire). In other circumstances, residents can be physically harmed by unstable belongings and blocked exits in emergencies.
At RestorationMaster, we offer hoarding cleaning services for these reasons and more. If you or a loved one has a propensity for hoarding, or experience severe anxiety when confronted with the task of throwing items away, then we encourage you to give us a call. We offer this service throughout the Gresham, OR, area.
Deep Cleaning from Hoarding
The safety of you and your family is the primary reason that this service is so essential for those with a hoarding disorder. Our expert crews are highly experienced when it comes to cleaning up after disaster scenarios. Hoarding is no different. We can restore, sanitize, and return your home to a safe and livable condition.
When you choose RestorationMaster for hoarding cleaning services, you can expect the following:
- Quick Response and Open Communication: We understand how difficult of a decision it can be to hire somebody for hoarding cleaning services. We will arrive within two hours of your call to begin our assessment of the situation. Throughout the process, we will keep you informed as to our plans and progress.
- Removal of Unwanted Debris: Garbage often gets tossed in with valuables in hoarding situations. We will remove this unwanted debris for disposal or recycling.
- Preservation of Valuables: When we come across valuables (e.g. money, jewelry, etc.), we will bring it to your attention immediately.
- Donations: Some items are in a usable condition, but are unwanted or unneeded. We will help you donate these items to non-profit organizations and family members.
- Area Restoration: Water damage, mold growth, and other unwanted activities often take place in areas left unattended due to hoarding. We will restore these locations to a livable condition.
- Paperwork Assistance: Paperwork is often required for attorneys, trusts, and government agencies. We assist you with this, as well.
Our representatives and technicians understand how sensitive a hoarding cleaning service can be. But we take additional steps to ensure a compassionate approach, working to involve the primary hoarders and their family throughout the cleaning process. Although creating a safe, clutter-free home is the ultimate goal of this service, we are also committed to taking a compassionate approach.
If you would like to utilize our hoarding cleaning services, feel free to contact our representatives at (503)376-6666. RestorationMaster is available 24 hours a day, and would be more than happy to answer any of your questions.