Almost every home or office space contains a carpet of some fashion. When well maintained, they add a look of prominence to your living or working space. However, if they are not kept clean, guests, employees, and clients will be left with a bad impression of your home or office. Poorly preserved carpets can also pose health risks to those that spend extended periods of time around them. They can induce allergic reactions, and even respiratory issues.
If your carpet has been soiled in some way that is beyond your ability to clean it, we encourage you to call RestorationMaster for our carpet cleaning services. Our technicians have years of experience in cleaning carpets and rugs, and are among the best in the Gresham, OR, area.
Professional Residential and Commercial Cleanings
Even if your carpet has not sustained any noticeable damage, we still recommend that you get it professionally cleaned at least once per year. Gradual wear and tear often goes by unnoticed, but it can add up substantially over time. Even minor dirt and debris that is tracked onto the carpet over time can greatly increase the speed of deterioration, as these particles accumulate in the carpet’s fibers. This results in a faded look, and even tearing at the seams if left unattended.
Household vacuums do a great job of preventing damage caused by the buildup of filth dragged in by foot traffic, but they simply cannot do what professional carpet cleaning services can. It is a little bit like brushing your teeth and flossing versus going to the dentist. It is important to be proactive yourself, but it pays to get checked by a professional every 6 to 12 months.
When you choose RestorationMaster for carpet cleaning services, you can expect the following:
- Timely Response and Open Communication: Our carpet cleaning specialists will arrive within two hours of your call to begin their assessment. We will keep you informed about our plans and progress.
- Initial Inspection: Different carpets in various conditions require diverse levels of treatment. Our experts will decide which techniques are best for your carpet.
- Pre-Treatment Cleaning: Before any major treatment begins, we will vacuum up loose debris, tackle spots and stains, and utilize our pre-spray to dislodge embedded soil.
- Professional-Grade Cleaning: After pre-treatment cleaning, our technicians will utilize the hot water extraction method to thoroughly cleanse your carpet. This involves the use of specialized equipment that deposits a mild, hot water cleaning solution deep into your carpet’s fibers. This solution is then extracted along with embedded dirt and debris. This process can be completed within 24 hours.
- Post-Treatment Cleaning: We will inspect your carpet after our primary treatment method, and remove any lingering spots and stains.
- Carpet Grooming: After our various carpet cleaning stages, we groom your carpet fibers in a way that promotes drying and a better overall appearance.
- Final Inspection: Before we leave, we will perform a final inspection to ensure that your carpet looks as good as new.
If you are interested in our carpet cleaning services in Gresham, OR, contact our representatives at (503)376-6666. We are available 24 hours a day to take your call and schedule an appointment.