Fire Damage Related Info
A fire can start from anywhere while quickly spreading devastation. When you experience fire damages, you will need to call trained professionals to assist in the cleanup. RestorationMaster will handle all your smoke and fire damage needs. Time is crucial when it comes to fire damage restoration work after a fire. That is why we arrive quickly to ensure cleanup efforts start as soon as possible, allowing you to get back to life sooner. This also allows us to reduce additional services and repairs by starting cleanup quickly after the fire is diminished.
Fire Damage Repair
At RestorationMaster, our fire damage restoration technicians are constantly updated and undergo recurring certification processes for continuing knowledge in fire damage restoration. We ensure to follow IICRC-recommended procedures to ensure that your home is safe again. We are available 24/7/365 to help you when you need it most. Our technicians respond within a few hours of your call while keeping you constantly updated on the situation.
This allows you to remain updated and knowledgeable on all repairs, restoration, and replacements of your property. We also provide assistance with the insurance so you have an experienced professional help you with the claims. We also provide pack outs and inventory all items to help you keep track of your belongings; we will then clean and restore any damaged items.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Process Includes the Following:
- Restoring damages from Fire and Smoke
- Removing Soot
- Cleaning and Restoration of Contents
- Carpet, Rug and Upholstery Cleaning
- HVAC Duct Cleaning
- Antiques and Fine Art Restoration
- Electronic Equipment Restoration
- Data and Document Recovery
- Furniture Refinishing
- Biohazard Cleaning
- Safety and Compliance
- Pack out and inventory service
- Restoration dry cleaning and laundry
Smoke Damage Cleanup – What to Do
- Contact RestorationMaster right away prevent the damage from spreading.
- Place double layers of cheesecloth over the air vents to catch any loose debris and soot.
- Replace all HVAC filters.
- Wipe off any plants of any soot that may be sitting on the leaves.
- Wipe down any drapes, blinds, and curtains of any soot that has been caught on the affected surfaces.
- Remove any open containers of food from the fridge that were present during the fire.
- Cover any furniture, whether damaged or not, with bedsheets to prevent any floating soot from settling into the fibers.
Fire Damage Cleaning – What NOT to Do
- Do not use any electrical appliances until they have been cleared by the technician.
- Do not eat any food that has been affected by the soot or smoke during the fire.
- Do not use any home remedies to start cleaning the walls, furniture, or floors as improper cleaning procedures may only worsen the damage.
RestorationMaster has the training and certification to handle any sized loss from fire damages. We provide excellent services to help you through the restoration from start to finish. Our comprehensive services and skilled technicians put your home and priorities first.
When you experience a fire, quick restoration is key to preventing additional damages from ruining your property. For professional fire damage restoration and smoke damage cleanup services in the Greensburg PA area, call RestorationMaster at 888-915-8868. Our emergency call center is prepared to handle your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.